Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Legit chance for starting QB

Question Legit chance for starting QB

with matt now in the line up at QB it's going to be one fight for starter thigpen proved himself last season croyle shows flashs here and there do you guys think that their will be a legit chance for croyle and thigpen to take the job or are they just going to hand the job to matt. I know they already said it's anyones job but I don't belive that. I personal think if croyle stays heathy he is are best bet.

I really don't know why we cut Quinn Grey. We should of cut Broky.

I bet they felt sorry for Croyle....putting him behind the awful line and letting the $h!t get beat out of him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Croyle our best bet???????? Are you serious???????? Have you been watching the Chiefs for the past 2 seasons. His best games were when he didn't play.

I think there will be competition, but it's Cassell's job to lose.
    I agree with you about Croyle. But I think Cassell will most probably win the place for starter.

Croyle would never shine even throwing behind the Great Wall to baby Jesus in a golden chariot. I've got a bunch of family and friends that are huge Bama fans/alum, and they saw nothing but NFL disappointment out of him before the NFL was ever a thought in his mind, so I'll stick with my roots and say that the Croyle train stopped rolling (did it ever start?) 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Croyle would never shine even throwing behind the Great Wall to baby Jesus in a golden chariot. I've got a bunch of family and friends that are huge Bama fans/alum, and they saw nothing but NFL disappointment out of him before the NFL was ever a thought in his mind, so I'll stick with my roots and say that the Croyle train stopped rolling (did it ever start?) 2 years ago.
    Since that I am very young I do not have much nolidge of how well Brodie Croyle did in Collage. I don't assume that he did any better than his Pro career but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk92 View Post
    how long has croyle been with the chiefs about 3 yrs we are giving up on him to soon once we establish a good o-line were he is not under pressure every play then croyle will shine. I know it's hard to believe but you'll see
    Seriously, Croyle has his chance and he blew it. I don't care who is on the line, you have to be able to take a hit. Thigpen came in and was able to work behind the same line that Croyle had and was able to play everyday.

Think about last season for jeepers sake. He had the starting role wrapped up, it was his, but he could not outplay Huard and guess who started the season. Nope, Croyle has been measured, he has been weighed and he has been found wanting.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk92 View Post
    how long has croyle been with the chiefs about 3 yrs we are giving up on him to soon once we establish a good o-line were he is not under pressure every play then croyle will shine. I know it's hard to believe but you'll see
    How many quarterbacks are given 3 years, thats an eternity in the NFL. Look at David Carrs rookies season with all those sacks & never got hurt. The only thing that is going to shine is Croyle's wheelchair!

His body is made of glass. Croyle is just to breakable to be a starting NFL QB.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Since that I am very young I do not have much nolidge of how well Brodie Croyle did in Collage. I don't assume that he did any better than his Pro career but I could be wrong.
    Croyle actually did fairly well in college. He broke practically all of Alabama's passing records, and had flashes of brilliance. Lets just say this, when his football days are all over, some of his best times will have definitely been spent in Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by d-bowe fan View Post
    Cassel will start inked thigpen is amazing and does far better 14mil and bench I don't think so
    ???????just what are you trying to say?????

Quote Originally Posted by d-bowe fan View Post
    Cassel will start inked thigpen is amazing and does far better 14mil and bench I don't think so
    Paoli and Haley have stated they want compitition at every position. The reason we went to the spread last year was TT didn't have the footwork required to be an effective drop back passer.
    If TT did the right thing and worked on this flaw during the off season, we will have MC and TT competing for the starting job. If he didn't the job is Cassell's.
    Before anyone argues that Cassell played from a spread at NE, yes he did, as well as under center and shotgun.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast