Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Legit chance for starting QB

Question Legit chance for starting QB

with matt now in the line up at QB it's going to be one fight for starter thigpen proved himself last season croyle shows flashs here and there do you guys think that their will be a legit chance for croyle and thigpen to take the job or are they just going to hand the job to matt. I know they already said it's anyones job but I don't belive that. I personal think if croyle stays heathy he is are best bet.

It is unreal how this places opinion's change.

Most everyone was all aboard the Croyle express two years ago.

And I said "get him some blockers first, so we don't ruin his career."

The mobs said "Throw him in! We have to see what we've got!"

I said "You won't get to see anything, if you throw him out there against NFL teams, without an NFL O-line."

So they throw him out there without blockers, and he gets destroyed.

And now, without ever having seen him play on an NFL offense, the Crowd has stamped him as a flop and worthless.

I have been waiting for three years to see the man get a chance, and the masses, who were so excited about him, are done with him, before ever getting a peak.

UN

BE

LIEVABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It is unreal how this places opinion's change.

Most everyone was all aboard the Croyle express two years ago.

And I said "get him some blockers first, so we don't ruin his career."

The mobs said "Throw him in! We have to see what we've got!"

I said "You won't get to see anything, if you throw him out there against NFL teams, without an NFL O-line."

So they throw him out there without blockers, and he gets destroyed.

And now, without ever having seen him play on an NFL offense, the Crowd has stamped him as a flop and worthless.

I have been waiting for three years to see the man get a chance, and the masses, who were so excited about him, are done with him, before ever getting a peak.

UN

BE

LIEVABLE.
    The point is that he is to vulnerable to injury and has became a waste of Cap room. We have nothing against him as a person. He is probably has a great personality and is probably a pleasure to have a conversation with. But as I said he needs to spend too much time on the bench and the Chiefs are still needing to pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    The point is that he is to vulnerable to injury and has became a waste of Cap room. We have nothing against him as a person. He is probably has a great personality and is probably a pleasure to have a conversation with. But as I said he needs to spend too much time on the bench and the Chiefs are still needing to pay him.
    Everybody is too vulnerable to injury when they play QB with a Herm Edwards offense.

I'm not saying he is great, or even might be great. I have never seen him play with a decent O-line. So I can't judge.

Everybody is too vulnerable to injury when they play QB with a Herm Edwards offense.

I'm not saying he is great, or even might be great. I have never seen him play with a decent O-line. So I can't judge.
    Sure, he was unlucky to play when Herm Edwards was HC but I still believe that Matt Cassell or evan Tyler Thigpen are better choices of QB for the team.

Sure, he was unlucky to play when Herm Edwards was HC but I still believe that Matt Cassell or evan Tyler Thigpen are better choices of QB for the team.
    You may be right.

I just find it amazing how the masses turn on the guy, without ever seeing him play a down with an NFL offense.

I wasn't the one who was putting my chips down on him then. But I am not about to put my foot down on him now.

You may be right.

I just find it amazing how the masses turn on the guy, without ever seeing him play a down with an NFL offense.

I wasn't the one who was putting my chips down on him then. But I am not about to put my foot down on him now.
    Neither am I, but I still wouldn't like to have him a a too highly played or valued player, evan though he might re-prove himself aventually, possibly while playing for anther NFL team. Don't get the impression that I have a grudge against him though.

Neither am I, but I still wouldn't like to have him a a too highly played or valued player, evan though he might re-prove himself aventually, possibly while playing for anther NFL team. Don't get the impression that I have a grudge against him though.
    I don't have that impression form anyone. Just a mob of Crowders, that has changed their opinion so drastically.

The faces in the crowd have changed alot over the past two years.

I don't have that impression form anyone. Just a mob of Crowders, that has changed their opinion so drastically.

The faces in the crowd have changed alot over the past two years.
    I only joined this great site this January so I'm not very farmilar with people's opinions from when Croyle played.

Croyle isn't as bad as people are making him out to be. When he wasn't injured he was completing the majority of his passes. I think the fact that he'd be 3rd string says something about our depth.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Croyle isn't as bad as people are making him out to be. When he wasn't injured he was completing the majority of his passes. I think the fact that he'd be 3rd string says something about our depth.
    He was a good QB when he wasn't injured but he was injured a lot of the time. So it's as if he didn't complete any passes over a whole year. 0 throwes, 0 catches.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast