Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit chance for starting QB

Question Legit chance for starting QB

with matt now in the line up at QB it's going to be one fight for starter thigpen proved himself last season croyle shows flashs here and there do you guys think that their will be a legit chance for croyle and thigpen to take the job or are they just going to hand the job to matt. I know they already said it's anyones job but I don't belive that. I personal think if croyle stays heathy he is are best bet.

Croyle our best bet???????? Are you serious???????? Have you been watching the Chiefs for the past 2 seasons. His best games were when he didn't play.

I think there will be competition, but it's Cassell's job to lose.

Croyle cannot stay healthy at all, this man has been riddled with injuries since high school, and he will never be able to complete a season, so NO! Thigpen will have to come out and be amazing in the pre season. This trade for Cassel was done to make him our premier quarterback, so Im pretty sure thats who it will be.

And you really think Croyle is better than Matt?

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk92 View Post
    with matt now in the line up at QB it's going to be one fight for starter thigpen proved himself last season croyle shows flashs here and there do you guys think that their will be a legit chance for croyle and thigpen to take the job or are they just going to hand the job to matt. I know they already said it's anyones job but I don't belive that. I personal think if croyle stays heathy he is are best bet.
    Yeah, no offense but this is nuts. Croyle stinks. Cassel's our starter - he'll be signed long term sometime before the regular season. Thigpen is a gadget guy and decent backup. He'll be trade bait in 2010. Croyle will be cut preseason. And that's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    And that's just the way it is.
    Oh, in that case...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Oh, in that case...
    Someone had to tell him the way it is. And those Croyle-shippers need the cold backhand of truth.

how long has croyle been with the chiefs about 3 yrs we are giving up on him to soon once we establish a good o-line were he is not under pressure every play then croyle will shine. I know it's hard to believe but you'll see

how long has croyle been with the chiefs about 3 yrs we are giving up on him to soon once we establish a good o-line were he is not under pressure every play then croyle will shine. I know it's hard to believe but you'll see
    Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

It's a whole lot more likely Croyle never plays another NFL down.

Three years is just long enough to give up on someone as a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. It's a whole lot more likely Croyle never plays another NFL down.Three years is just long enough to give up on someone as a bust.
    Yeah, Croyle comes in as the #3 top draft busts in the last decade. The man just cant stay healthy, cannot make good decisions, and is not going to make it as a starting quarterback in the NFL.

I doubt it but maybe. He never really did anything in College and ever since he was drafted he's never proved he could handle the game at the next level. Even with a solid O-Line I still have doubts about his durability. He's a glass cannon.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast