• Denver Broncos

0 0%
  • Oakland Raiders

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardest Game

Default Hardest Game

I was just trying to think of what game(s) that I want to go to Arrowhead to see, and then i decided I would pick which ones based solely on my made up odds of the Chiefs winning that said game. With that said, who do you guys think is going to be the hardest opponent to beat this season?

I think that the Steelers are going to be the toughest, followed by the Cowboys.
    Last edited by Vanilla Garilla; 04-16-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I was just trying to think of what game(s) that I want to got to Arrowhead to see, and then i decided I would pick which ones based solely on my made up odds at winning that said game. With that said, who do you guys think is going to be the hardest opponent to beat this season?

I think that the Steelers are going to be the toughest, followed by the Cowboys.
    I agree with the Steelers, but I'd have to say Giants after them.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Either the Steelers or the Giants. But the Giants are inconsistance on the offensive side of the ball.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I was just trying to think of what game(s) that I want to go to Arrowhead to see, and then i decided I would pick which ones based solely on my made up odds of the Chiefs winning that said game. With that said, who do you guys think is going to be the hardest opponent to beat this season?

I do not know about the hardest opponent, but as to the game to go to, I say faiders. The Crowd tailgate party.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I do not know about the hardest opponent, but as to the game to go to, I say faiders. The Crowd tailgate party.
    if we can't stop the run again, then the giants game is going to be ugly. the Pitt and cowboys games will be fun to watch, hope we can win a couple for prides sake.

It's a tie between the Steelers and Giants.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Yeah that's the one i went to last year, and we got ran over by freaking McFadden all day long! I will probably be there this year as well though, just cant commit to anything yet. I think I am definitely going to see them play the Cowgirls in October.

I say the Steelers or Jaguars. Jax is always tough in Florida. And we've had a lot of trouble with the Steelers, who are also the defending Super Bowl champions anyway.

I like our chances against the Cowgirls and Giants who are at Arrowhead and seldom play there. Plus I think Dallas is on the decline.

Ravens with their defense is the 3rd game that worries me. But maybe they'll be a little rusty on opening day.

I say that it'll be Pittsburgh and NY Giants. IMO they are very tough teams to beat especially with Pittsburgh winning the super bowl and all. It's annoying that we are evan facing them!

Let me clear up on what game to attend, the faiders, Chiefs Crowd Tailgate party!!!!!!!!!

I do not care who is the what, Chiefs will kick all of there butts, sooner or later, but win the Chiefs will.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 04-16-2009 at 10:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast