Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Fan Here!

Default New Fan Here!

Hey guys, I am a big Chiefs fan stuck in Eagles country. I have been a fan since the Priest Holmes days and I've stuck with the team since. I am the admin at sportspantheon.com but look forward to some good Chiefs talk here.

Welcome on board, i'm from NE PA so i feel your pain, i know we have at least one other member in PA, one who recently moved to Philly. maybe we can all meet up at Big Charlies to watch a game this year!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    Welcome on board, i'm from NE PA so i feel your pain, i know we have at least one other member in PA, one who recently moved to Philly. maybe we can all meet up at Big Charlies to watch a game this year!
    He lives in australia, and he's in my class at school! I made an account for him so if for some weird reason he says he's from philly, ignore it!

Default Go Chiefs

Hey, forgot to do this when i first started. I've been a chiefs fan my whole life (22 years). I live in Montana, so i deal with alot of Donkey fans. Hopefuly next season is good, but always puts a smile on my face when we beat the Donkeys

:character00109: donkeys stink!
    To the Chiefs Crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Hey, forgot to do this when i first started. I've been a chiefs fan my whole life (22 years). I live in Montana, so i deal with alot of Donkey fans. Hopefuly next season is good, but always puts a smile on my face when we beat the Donkeys
    Same here!

to the crowd!

Default New!

I am also new to the site. I am just crashing around and exploring everything this site has to offer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123