Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Damon or Brodie?

Default Damon or Brodie?

Who's going to be the starter?

:sign0163:

I say you give it to who earns it starting this preseason. Whoever has the better camp and preseason should be the starter. I would like Brodie to win that competition and prove that he is the QB of the future. Split the reps and it should work itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieffaninfl View Post
    I say you give it to who earns it starting this preseason. Whoever has the better camp and preseason should be the starter. I would like Brodie to win that competition and prove that he is the QB of the future. Split the reps and it should work itself out.

Yup; that's what pre-season is for.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    If Croyle's good enough to bring back in, why would you bring in Huard to begin with?
    Because Croyle is the QB of the future according to Chiefs mgmt. So if Huard were to struggle, they would bring back Croyle and let him take his lumps for the rest of the season. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieffaninfl View Post
    I'd love the kid to come in and go gangbusters. But, everyone has seemed so negative on him. I've never seen him play. Pro or college, so I'm pretty much in the blind on this guy. But, I did see Huard play last year and liked the results he posted.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'd love the kid to come in and go gangbusters. But, everyone has seemed so negative on him. I've never seen him play. Pro or college, so I'm pretty much in the blind on this guy. But, I did see Huard play last year and liked the results he posted.

I am in the same boat. Never seen Brodie throw a ball. That's why I stick with Damon until proven otherwise, which has been known to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I am in the same boat. Never seen Brodie throw a ball. That's why I stick with Damon until proven otherwise, which has been known to happen.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBj8J9qkh6U"]YouTube - Brodie Croyle Senior Highlight[/ame] few highlights for you.
    Last edited by Coach; 08-31-2007 at 05:03 PM.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i`ve seen brodie throw,and he`s got a cannon for a arm. let him start. if he is the future,the fiture cant learn from the bench.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by BG1979 View Post
    few highlights for you.
    Awesome! Thanks.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BG1979 View Post
    few highlights for you.

Some really nice TD strikes, his receivers made him look good on a few; absolutely loved the TD sprint.

I feel if the competition is close between Croyle and Huard, then let Croyle start and get the experience. I think the offense is going to struggle this season. With the L.J. holdout (no telling how long that'll be) and Priest is not an every down back any longer, neither is Bennett. The O-line is suspect at the tackle position and Bowe won't effectively contribute until mid-season at the earliest and we know about the concrete hands of Parker. (Did I say that?) So, let's find out what he's made of.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast