Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: Damon or Brodie?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Damon or Brodie?


    0 Not allowed!
    Who's going to be the starter?

    :sign0163:

  2. #51
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,338
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Never said that, but if Manning had sh*t receivers, would he be as good? Marvin makes some pretty spectacular grabs.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #52
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Never said that, but if Manning had sh*t receivers, would he be as good? Marvin makes some pretty spectacular grabs.
    I say that only because there's more to a player than stats. Stats only tell part of the story. I'm not saying I'll mind if he starts. I'm just saying that we're all too scared to want Croyle to start simply because we've never seen him start in the NFL.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  4. #53
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,338
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I say that only because there's more to a player than stats. Stats only tell part of the story. I'm not saying I'll mind if he starts. I'm just saying that we're all too scared to want Croyle to start simply because we've never seen him start in the NFL.
    I totally agree with you. Huard is an average QB. If he wasn't he wouldn't have been a career back up. If Trent didn't take a late hit last year then no one would be having this conversation. I sat may the better QB play.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #54
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I totally agree with you. Huard is an average QB. If he wasn't he wouldn't have been a career back up. If Trent didn't take a late hit last year then no one would be having this conversation. I sat may the better QB play.
    CHEERS!
    Everything happens for a reason.

  6. #55
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,338
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    CHEERS!
    Now you are singin my tune!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #56
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Nelkin View Post
    I like Huard all the way, He played atleast eight games last year and had the second best QB rating, now with Dewane Bowe he should be even better.
    This assumes that Bowe will make it as the receiver that we all want him to be; the one who was seen at LSU.


  8. #57
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ooops Luv.. Read wrong proflile of bay area peeps. A 40 to 0 spanking of my friends in the bay area was fun. SORRY. Collected some $$ on them.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

  9. #58
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Ooops Luv.. Read wrong proflile of bay area peeps. A 40 to 0 spanking of my friends in the bay area was fun. SORRY. Collected some $$ on them.

    Simple mistake.


  10. #59
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Nelkin View Post
    Brodie is loved in Alabama, but that doesn't mean he is going to be a good NFL QB.
    That is what they said about Tom Brady, out of Michigan, too. He was a flash in the pan you know.

    Just sayin.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  11. #60
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    That is what they said about Tom Brady, out of Michigan, too. He was a flash in the pan you know.

    Just sayin.

    Yep one season wonder.


Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •