Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: who wins and loses the divison???

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default who wins and loses the divison???


    0 Not allowed!
    the afc west has change alot this offseason mostly chiefs and broncos. this can be a very though battle this season. who do you think wins and loses the divison? I'm taking the chiefs to win. and going for the upset radiers second. chargers third broncos to lose

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    1st Chiefs (9-7)
    2nd Raiders (7-9)
    3rd Chargers (6-10)
    4th Donkeys (3-13)

    Oh yea, thats what I am predicting!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,393
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefs win, do not care how the rest of the west, end!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Chiefs win, the rest of the west will do awful
    Totally fixed that for you.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think we will be in a situation like last year with the west coming down to the last weeks. I think the chiefs are going to win but honestly I do not see the chargers doing that badly. They have a returning Shawne merriman who I hate to say is a nightmare. The raiders think because they have garcia they are going to do something but the fact is they will still suck because thats just what the raiders do The donks will want to fir Mcdaniels after one year ! Chiefs win and I think the Donks and Faiders vie for last

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,393
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Totally fixed that for you.
    That will work also.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    1st Chiefs (9-7)
    2nd Raiders (7-9)
    3rd Chargers (6-10)
    4th Donkeys (3-13)

    Oh yea, thats what I am predicting!

    Good predictions, but I think the chargers will be neck and neck with the Chiefs at somewhere around 8-10 wins.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk92 View Post
    the afc west has change alot this offseason mostly chiefs and broncos. this can be a very though battle this season. who do you think wins and loses the divison? I'm taking the chiefs to win. and going for the upset radiers second. chargers third broncos to lose
    Waaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early to know. Let's wait until drafts, camps, and FA end first!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    151
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Chargers win the division by 3 or 4 games.
    Chiefs and broncos will be close to each other behind them...
    Raiders... They suck.

    I love the chiefs, but i can't say they are ready to beat the chargers, yet.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    I think we will be in a situation like last year with the west coming down to the last weeks. I think the chiefs are going to win but honestly I do not see the chargers doing that badly. They have a returning Shawne merriman who I hate to say is a nightmare. The raiders think because they have garcia they are going to do something but the fact is they will still suck because thats just what the raiders do The donks will want to fir Mcdaniels after one year ! Chiefs win and I think the Donks and Faiders vie for last
    Yeah but he is Roidless now!! And he is just a fat announcer now!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Last poster wins!!
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:04 PM
  2. Sam Bradford WINS
    By balto in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 07:31 PM
  3. Have wins, will travel...
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:04 AM
  4. Holmgren 4 Chiefs = Wins
    By slc chief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 11:34 PM
  5. Chief's Win! Crow loses
    By carlfromcali in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 07:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •