View Poll Results: How many games will the Chiefs win in 2009?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 or more wins

1 2.27%
  • 9-11 Wins

13 29.55%
  • 6-8 Wins

24 54.55%
  • 5 or less Wins

6 13.64%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Chiefs 2009 NFL Schedule

Default Chiefs 2009 NFL Schedule

<a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Two posts and you are sick of this, Have you read this whole thread? (I really wish you mods would be visible when online, stop hiding, show your selfs!) Or you just do not like us homers. We believe, come hell or high water, we believe, that the Chiefs will win, every time the Chiefs take the field, we love the players that are Chiefs!
    Is it possible to be visible offline?

Seriously though, I just like being behind the scenes.

I think that most everyone here is passionate about the Chiefs in thier own way. It doesn't make any one fan or group of fans any better or wrose then the next. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Canada, lighten up bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Thats what this forum is all about. To feel free, to get the things off our chest that really bother us

and to feel free to celebrate the good things.
    So then why do I have to lighten up? I believe a mod just aired my personal laundry out in a public forum.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I expect the best out of the Chiefs every single year. That can be anywhere from 0-16 wins. If their best this year gets them to the playoffs, I'll be thrilled. If their best is less than that, I won't be upset about it.

why do I have to rephrase this? I'm sorry if I am not good enough for you but I wouldn't devote every single Sunday of the NFL season to the Chiefs if I didn't love my team. It's like my kids. I want them to do well. I'll do my best to help them achieve whatever they want. I will be proud of them no matter what happens. My son is in track this year. I want him to do well. I hope he wins some races. If he doesn't, I'll be just as proud. Does that make me less of a father too?
    Great argument if you like putting works in peoples mouths. All I said is that realism and pessimism are getting confused on this site. Let me put it to you this way

If Chief31 is a pessimist and he calls himself a realist, what does that make the optomist?

If pessimist = realist
    then
    optomist = ???

It sure sounds like he says I (or anyone else with positive things to say) don't konw what we are talking about and that we are not realistic.

Your kid does track, u hope he does well, but do u criticize his every move? Do u tell him he can win a race even if u know he can't? Do you not blindly cheer for him no matter what?

You want to get your nose all bent out of shape then go ahead. I have not said a damn thing about anyones fandom, all I have said is learn the difference between a pessimist and a realist. Too many people think they are right all the time and anyones opinion that differs is not thinking realisticly.

I really don't understand why this is so hard to grasp.
    Last edited by Canada; 04-17-2009 at 08:16 AM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I expect the best out of the Chiefs every single year. That can be anywhere from 0-16 wins. If their best this year gets them to the playoffs, I'll be thrilled. If their best is less than that, I won't be upset about it.

why do I have to rephrase this? I'm sorry if I am not good enough for you but I wouldn't devote every single Sunday of the NFL season to the Chiefs if I didn't love my team. It's like my kids. I want them to do well. I'll do my best to help them achieve whatever they want. I will be proud of them no matter what happens. My son is in track this year. I want him to do well. I hope he wins some races. If he doesn't, I'll be just as proud. Does that make me less of a father too?
    There is some passion in you after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Great argument if you like putting works in peoples mouths. All I said is that realism and pessimism are getting confused on this site. Let me put it to you this way

If Chief31 is a pessimist and he calls himself a realist, what does that make the optomist?

If pessimist = realist
    then
    optomist = ???

It sure sounds like he says I (or anyone else with positive things to say) don't konw what we are talking about and that we are not realistic.

Your kid does track, u hope he does well, but do u criticize his every move? Do u tell him he can win a race even if u know he can't? Do you not blindly cheer for him no matter what?

You want to get your nose all bent out of shape then go ahead. I have not said a damn thing about anyones fandom, all I have said is learn the difference between a pessimist and a realist. Too many people think they are right all the time and anyones opinion that differs is not thinking realisticly.

This thread should probably be locked soon...

once again.

optimist != realist
    realist != pessimist

I don't understand why you keep saying realism is pessimism.

I'll stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post

once again.

optimist != realist
    realist != pessimist

I'll stop there.
    But its just getting interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post

once again.

optimist != realist
    realist != pessimist

I'll stop there.
    You sir are correct, for the good of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    But its just getting interesting.
    That's how I know it's time to close the thread.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 04-17-2009 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

If pessimist = realist
    then
    optomist = ???

Umm, I was talking to tornado. Not you.

EDIT

Sorry Chiefster, it was on the previous page and I overlooked that you closed the thread. My bad.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011