Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Micheal Silver from Yahoo

Hybrid View

Default Micheal Silver from Yahoo

This is what I don't understand about chiefs fans not having hope in thier own team . Silver who is known for hsi brashness eevn believes the Chiefs are the rebuilding team with the ebst chance to do something next year. I am starting to like him more and more ! Chiefs are going to be a cinderella team next year ! Im calling it right here

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    This is what I don't understand about chiefs fans not having hope in thier own team . Silver who is known for hsi brashness eevn believes the Chiefs are the rebuilding team with the ebst chance to do something next year. I am starting to like him more and more ! Chiefs are going to be a cinderella team next year ! Im calling it right here
    So am I! I believe that the Chiefs will rise to the occasion and dominate their Division rivals with careful tactics, confident and ambitious players and the support of fans that are cheering louder than anything else! I believe!

I think any real Chiefs fan has to be a little optimistic. I'm not going to guarantee anything, but I could see things playing out to where we are playoff contenders. Our schedule gives us the perfect opportunity to get on a win streak to close the regular season.

When they hired Pioli and fired Herm, I said they wouldea be like Miami was last year. Which was win divison and make it into the playoffs on a big improvement from the previous year.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Yeah, We'll win AFC West and go to playoffs.......................Most improved team for 2009 season, Can't wait!!!!!

Cearly it is off-season again. Everyone forgets reality and optomism explodes based of absolutely nothing but speculation, hopes and dreams.

Look, I hope the Chiefs turn it around, but at this time. We don't even know what the roster is. There is stil hundreds of questions marks. No one has the foggiest idea what this team will do next year, when they don't even know the team yet.

I am not stating the team will suck again, but there is nothing out there to lead me to believe one or the other and the speculations this time of year is obsurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Cearly it is off-season again. Everyone forgets reality and optomism explodes based of absolutely nothing but speculation, hopes and dreams.

Look, I hope the Chiefs turn it around, but at this time. We don't even know what the roster is. There is stil hundreds of questions marks. No one has the foggiest idea what this team will do next year, when they don't even know the team yet.

I am not stating the team will suck again, but there is nothing out there to lead me to believe one or the other and the speculations this time of year is obsurd.
    You don't think the aquisitions of Cassel, Vrabel, Engram, Thomas, Goff, Haley, and Pioli can lead you to believe that the Chiefs will turn the corner this year?
    Not to mention the draft hasn't even yet begun.....
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    You don't think the aquisitions of Cassel, Vrabel, Engram, Thomas, Goff, Haley, and Pioli can lead you to believe that the Chiefs will turn the corner this year?
    Not to mention the draft hasn't even yet begun.....
    to answer you question. I don't think Cassel is an improvement over thigpen without upgrading the offensive line. Even then I don't know if he is an upgrade, specially for 14 million dollars.

Vrabel, Engram, Thomas are clearly a season, game or play away from being to old. They are just band aids to slow down the holes Herm Created. I like the signings, don't get me wrong. But they may be nothing more than what Donnie Edwards was. A coach on the field. They are short term solutions, that may not finish the season.

I know nothing about Haley as a HC. I can't judge him positively or negatively. The same as Pioli running his own franchise.

They already cut a promising Wr. They could have waited until after OTA's or the draft before letting him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    They already cut a promising Wr. They could have waited until after OTA's or the draft before letting him go.

Well you said yourself that you cannot judge fairly without knowing the facts of the matter, so how can you judge the release of Franklin without knowing the facts in the matter. For all we could know is that this "promising" wr your speaking of could of had a horrible attitude, off the field problems, and whatever else that did not fit into the system. I believe that Pioli and Haley would not release anyone unless they didn't see them being an integral part of the Chiefs organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Well you said yourself that you cannot judge fairly without knowing the facts of the matter, so how can you judge the release of Franklin without knowing the facts in the matter. For all we could know is that this "promising" wr your speaking of could of had a horrible attitude, off the field problems, and whatever else that did not fit into the system. I believe that Pioli and Haley would not release anyone unless they didn't see them being an integral part of the Chiefs organization.
    We'll see. I am not an MU fan, so I don't much about Franklin. Fact of the matter you draft a player in the fourth round a year before. Logic would say at least wait until you see him play, work out, whatever for yourself. How can a coach judge a persons attitude if they haven't even been in the locker room yet.

I am fine cutting him, if they just think he sucks. I just don't see what it hurts to at least wait until after OTA's to get a better since of his attitude or skills.

I mean he was coached under Herm Edwards for a year. Give the guy some slack just for the fact he was poorly coached under Herm and see if you can fix the problem. Cut him in June then.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast