Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoutbox Shoutout.

Default Shoutbox Shoutout.

I thought we could use a special thread for shouting to each other to scroll to the "Shotbox" at the bottom of each threads page. For those who don't know, the shoutbox is a little chat area, at the bottom of the page, when you are in a thread. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, where you are reading this, then you will find it. You can be on any thread and the shoutbox will read the same. So, if I am in one thread, using the shoutbox, you can reply from any other thread.

since most of us use the "new posts" option, to thrumb through posts, and rarely look down at the shoutbox, this is a way to post a message telling people that you are not getting enough attention in the shoutbox.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I just want to thank everybody for helping to make the shoutbox alot of fun this week. It was great, getting my information, from the game, before the radio, or gamecenter could get it to me. That and it was almost like hanging out with a bunch of Chiefs fans, during the game. Thanks again. Hope we can get it going again, next week.
    Yeah, that was fun and we finally had offense to get psyched about.

I just want to thank everybody for helping to make the shoutbox alot of fun this week. It was great, getting my information, from the game, before the radio, or gamecenter could get it to me. That and it was almost like hanging out with a bunch of Chiefs fans, during the game. Thanks again. Hope we can get it going again, next week.
    Hopefully I will be able to log on next week myself and talk. It was fun.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

It was fun dude! I'm looking forward to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Wish I could join, but I'll be hanging out with my dear uncle next Sunday. I love the guy, but wish I could visit Saturday instead...(he'll be wearing silver and black on Sunday)...ahh he's from dad's side of the gene pool, fortunately mom's side balanced me out with better taste...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I'm torn. There's another game day chat I usually frequent. I'll have to come over here to this one. You guys are too cool to pass up!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Wish I could join, but I'll be hanging out with my dear uncle next Sunday. I love the guy, but wish I could visit Saturday instead...(he'll be wearing silver and black on Sunday)...ahh he's from dad's side of the gene pool, fortunately mom's side balanced me out with better taste...
    It must suck being in midst of the enemy all the time.

I feel for you man...

Check out a couple of threads there is something I need you to do for me...

Good luck finding it guy!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Ditto. I owe a lot to BryonC. He mentioned the other regional game was over (Rams) and the Chiefs were on. Otherwise I would have missed the last 5 min.

Shoutbox was way cool this week!
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Hey family first, always! Besides perhaps you will provide a new hope, for your uncle to bring him back from the dark side.
    j/k

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm torn. There's another game day chat I usually frequent. I'll have to come over here to this one. You guys are too cool to pass up!
    'bout time you realized this fact.

Hey family first, always! Besides perhaps you will provide a new hope, for your uncle to bring him back from the dark side.
    j/k

'bout time you realized this fact.
    My uncle is actually a former 49er fan who became disenfranchised when Eddie D got run out of town. His sons are both Raider fans and have always been, and he has followed them over to the 'dark side'. I've continued to work on him, but alas, I just have to forgive him. On the bright side I can safely traverse the Deathstar on gameday as I have family members who accept me wearing my Red & Gold and are all at least as large as me...(security in size is good)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

My uncle is actually a former 49er fan who became disenfranchised when Eddie D got run out of town. His sons are both Raider fans and have always been, and he has followed them over to the 'dark side'. I've continued to work on him, but alas, I just have to forgive him. On the bright side I can safely traverse the Deathstar on gameday as I have family members who accept me wearing my Red & Gold and are all at least as large as me...(security in size is good)
    Hey, safety in numbers.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast