Thread: Broncos Vs. Chiefs

Default Broncos Vs. Chiefs

What do you guys think about the broncos and chiefs game?
    Go Chiefs!!! :hammer: ......

Default Re: Broncos Vs. Chiefs

It looks to me like the defense started right where they left off last year. The turned another RB into a Pro Bowl contender. I don't expect anything different this week either against Stephen Davis. Let's hope the Chiefs can carve up Carolina's defense like the Packers did on Monday. It seems like the Chiefs just have no chance of stopping somebody on third down. I would love to see the stats on the Chiefs' opponent 3rd down completion percentage. They've got to be the league worst on 3rd down. Let's hope they get a wide receiver as well. I feel bad for Trent Green having to pass to these guys. On the positive side of things, the chiefs kicking game looked the best I've seen it in several years. Let's hope for improvement on the defensive side of the ball. I think the Arrowhead crowd should help. :-o :-o

I Agree they definately need some changes and improvements on defense and at wide receiver. :-(

The last thing they need is Keenan McCardell and his issues. We have enough WR that are old. I hope they can get the ball to R. Smith this weekend and Morton better come to play because he has been almost a bust since he came over here. And I LOVE how ESPN and all other sports outlets have proclaimed Q Griffin as the second coming. Yeah he looked good, but with our run D, I could look good. Trent did not look comfortable at all on Sunday and John Welbourn and his calls against him did not help Green's confidence either. Home opener will awaken the savage beast known as the 12th man. And the D will make some good changes, just as long as they dont revert back. They will be in the backfield all day.

I'm not against Keenan coming to help the Chiefs. They could use a possesion receiver with some experience. Let's face it, any receiver would be an improvement over the ones we have working for us at the moment.

Keenan would be a good addition, or at least better than the ones that we have know.
    Go Chiefs!!! :hammer: ......