Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just in seahawks are taking sanchez

Default just in seahawks are taking sanchez

tell every redskins fan you know that the seahawks plan on taking mark sanchez at #4. that way we can swap #1's with washington and get an extra third round pick lol. and hopefully get a solid de with our first round pick

We need Curry for out first pick.

Not matter what you think.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I don't know. I'd prefer to have a 1st rounder and an extra 3rd since we lost our 2nd round to NE.

We have a QB more proven, though just one year but it was in the NFL for a year. We have far too many holes.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    We need Curry for out first pick.

Not matter what you think.
    i would be happy with curry. but i also like the idea of getting a de we need someone to put some pressure on the qb hint the record for the least sacks in a season.but curry is a beast and even though he did not rush the qb much in college he could transform his game in the nfl.time will tell only one more week i am getting stoked

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i would be happy with curry. but i also like the idea of getting a de we need someone to put some pressure on the qb hint the record for the least sacks in a season.but curry is a beast and even though he did not rush the qb much in college he could transform his game in the nfl.time will tell only one more week i am getting stoked
    Pioli can find a DE in free agency. He even stated that he can find alot of the right players through free agency.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Curry is going to be the Defensive face of the Chiefs for a long time.

I thought I hear Denver was working out Sanchez, so they must by eying a trade up with someone, probably the Rams...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Curry is going to be the Defensive face of the Chiefs for a long time.

I thought I hear Denver was working out Sanchez, so they must by eying a trade up with someone, probably the Rams...
    i doubt the rams will be willing to trade. their first priority is going to be getting the best offensive tackle in the draft. especially after getting rid of orlando pace.wich means if the seahawks are interested in sanchez and planning on taking him. our number three pick is the only way another team like washington,denver,new york to get sanchez would be to swap with us making our number 3 pick a very powerful pick.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i doubt the rams will be willing to trade. their first priority is going to be getting the best offensive tackle in the draft. especially after getting rid of orlando pace.wich means if the seahawks are interested in sanchez and planning on taking him. our number three pick is the only way another team like washington,denver,new york to get sanchez would be to swap with us making our number 3 pick a very powerful pick.

Word has it that both the lions and the rams are willing to trade or deal as long as the are not set too far back.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Word has it that both the lions and the rams are willing to trade or deal as long as the are not set too far back.
    i have not heard anything about the rams wanting to trade down via nfl network espn or sirius sattelite radio but i could be wrong and they could be wrong.from what i am hearing the chiefs definantly hold the key if the seahawks are interested in mark sanchez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast