Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Micheal Silver from Yahoo

Default Micheal Silver from Yahoo

This is what I don't understand about chiefs fans not having hope in thier own team . Silver who is known for hsi brashness eevn believes the Chiefs are the rebuilding team with the ebst chance to do something next year. I am starting to like him more and more ! Chiefs are going to be a cinderella team next year ! Im calling it right here

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    This is what I don't understand about chiefs fans not having hope in thier own team . Silver who is known for hsi brashness eevn believes the Chiefs are the rebuilding team with the ebst chance to do something next year. I am starting to like him more and more ! Chiefs are going to be a cinderella team next year ! Im calling it right here
    So am I! I believe that the Chiefs will rise to the occasion and dominate their Division rivals with careful tactics, confident and ambitious players and the support of fans that are cheering louder than anything else! I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I agree, we will be the team that everyone wants to avoid as we will be on fire. Pioli magic is at a fever pitch in Arrowhead baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Chiefs will SHOCK the league! Yeah baby!!!
    SHUT IT

I think any real Chiefs fan has to be a little optimistic. I'm not going to guarantee anything, but I could see things playing out to where we are playoff contenders. Our schedule gives us the perfect opportunity to get on a win streak to close the regular season.

When they hired Pioli and fired Herm, I said they wouldea be like Miami was last year. Which was win divison and make it into the playoffs on a big improvement from the previous year.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I agree, we will be the team that everyone wants to avoid as we will be on fire. Pioli magic is at a fever pitch in Arrowhead baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!! SB OR BUST!!!!! YEA BABY!!!!!

Yeah, We'll win AFC West and go to playoffs.......................Most improved team for 2009 season, Can't wait!!!!!

Cearly it is off-season again. Everyone forgets reality and optomism explodes based of absolutely nothing but speculation, hopes and dreams.

Look, I hope the Chiefs turn it around, but at this time. We don't even know what the roster is. There is stil hundreds of questions marks. No one has the foggiest idea what this team will do next year, when they don't even know the team yet.

I am not stating the team will suck again, but there is nothing out there to lead me to believe one or the other and the speculations this time of year is obsurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Cearly it is off-season again. Everyone forgets reality and optomism explodes based of absolutely nothing but speculation, hopes and dreams.

Look, I hope the Chiefs turn it around, but at this time. We don't even know what the roster is. There is stil hundreds of questions marks. No one has the foggiest idea what this team will do next year, when they don't even know the team yet.

I am not stating the team will suck again, but there is nothing out there to lead me to believe one or the other and the speculations this time of year is obsurd.
    You don't think the aquisitions of Cassel, Vrabel, Engram, Thomas, Goff, Haley, and Pioli can lead you to believe that the Chiefs will turn the corner this year?
    Not to mention the draft hasn't even yet begun.....
    SHUT IT

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

Pardon us for being optimistic... The truth is, that every "True" fan for every NFL team is optimistic around this time of year. I don't see whats wrong with being optimistic. I hope to think the economy is going to get better fast, I hope to think that the war will end soon, I hope to think I will find a better job soon, and i hope to think my Chiefs will win the division this year. Whats wrong with being optimistic and happy rather than pessimistic and blah?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast