View Poll Results: Most likely To Be A Draft Bust

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matthew Stafford

    10 23.81%
  • Jason Smith

    0 0%
  • Aaron Curry

    3 7.14%
  • Mark Sanchez

    8 19.05%
  • Michael Crabtree

    2 4.76%
  • Josh Freeman

    11 26.19%
  • Eugene Monroe

    0 0%
  • Brian Orakpo

    5 11.90%
  • B.J Raji

    3 7.14%
  • Everette Brown

    0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Most Likely To Be A Draft Bust

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Question Most Likely To Be A Draft Bust


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys, one of these guys listed is bound to be the next big draft bust, who do you guys feel fits that bill?

    My Personal opinion is that its going to be QB Josh Freeman, he has not impressed me what so ever, and I don't see him transitioning to the NFL very well.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I chose Sanchez, because he is a one year wonder so far. I disagree about Freeman. I believe he will be a better pro QB, than college. He has been a starter longer, so has more game time experience.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I'm finding it interesting that Freeman and Sanchez are tied in the poll. Whats even more so, is that the people who have chosen Sanchez have not stated why, i wonder why this is?
    I was one who chose Sanchez. And to be honest I don't have a really good reason why, It's just a gut feeling. I get the same vibe off of Sanchez that I get from Lienart, who has so far, been a bust.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Leinhart has been a bust, good call on that one, however Sanchez may be a better QB than Leinhart , Sanchez didn't have the same level of talent that Leinhart did when he was a Trojan and I believe that Sanchez did rather well considering that fact. He may be over rated , only time will tell.
    I'm just glad we don't need to draft a QB, because I'm not really sold on any of them.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm a big USC fan and I do not see Mark Sanchez making the grade in the NFL. He's my bust pick for 2009.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i think sanchez has a good chance of being a bust he played behind a cush offensive line his whole career. was brought in to an already dominate usc football team for his whole career.the defense was awesome. and oh yeah he did not play that long of a college career.i do wish him luck as long as he stays out of the afc. but i think he is a poster boy. and when he gets to the nfl and gets some pressure on him and has to take a hit i think he will buckle.
    Last edited by slc chief; 04-19-2009 at 06:45 PM.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    What is it about his profile that makes you say he will bust? I'm just curious.

    Granted he has alot going for him, he was great in high school and as a matter of fact he was voted "Player of the Year" by several major college recruiting services and was considered the top quarterback in the nation coming out of high school in 2005. Now, he only has one season as starting QB for USC in which he did lead the team to a 12-1 season. That was his junior season. He should stay in school. History shows us that kids that leave early and go to the NFL tend to fall flat on there face. Stay in school, show us again what you have to offer and then join the draft. It's the smart thing to do and right now I just have a bad feeling about his coming out so soon but, I do wish him the best of luck no matter where he goes.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Granted he has alot going for him, he was great in high school and as a matter of fact he was voted "Player of the Year" by several major college recruiting services and was considered the top quarterback in the nation coming out of high school in 2005. Now, he only has one season as starting QB for USC in which he did lead the team to a 12-1 season. That was his junior season. He should stay in school. History shows us that kids that leave early and go to the NFL tend to fall flat on there face. Stay in school, show us again what you have to offer and then join the draft. It's the smart thing to do and right now I just have a bad feeling about his coming out so soon but, I do wish him the best of luck no matter where he goes.
    well said. you still going to wish him luck if he goes to the donkeys though

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I will wish him luck but as I said he is my bust pick for the 09 season.....

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Hey guys, one of these guys listed is bound to be the next big draft bust, who do you guys feel fits that bill?

    My Personal opinion is that its going to be QB Josh Freeman, he has not impressed me what so ever, and I don't see him transitioning to the NFL very well.

    Ditto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. interesting that the Chiefs draft isn't more like a FF draft...
    By wubfree in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 04:55 AM
  2. Glen Dorsey the bust?
    By slimdagreat in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 11:15 AM
  3. Brodie bust?
    By m0ef0e in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 04:23 AM
  4. Yet again, another FA bust for the Chiefs.
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 02:54 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •