Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am Arkiesteel

Default I am Arkiesteel

Hi all, first as you may have figured I am a Steelers fan. I am not coming here for trouble, just some good talk and any info I can get on Arrowhead. I was up there for the whipping you all gave us back in 2003 but I dont recall all the parking and tailgating things as I just kind of blundered into it. I am from Fayetteville Arkansas and will be coming up for the 11-22 Steelers game.

Anyway glad to be here

Glad to have ya! :)

to the Crowd!

Thanks all

Hey if anyone could give me any inside info on tailgating and the parking I would be most thankful. Will be coming up there for the 11-22-09 Steelers game. I know I am from the otherside but still could use some info. Also hotels and routes in would be helpful. There is a cold beer and whatever food we have at the tailgate in it for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Thanks all

Hey if anyone could give me any inside info on tailgating and the parking I would be most thankful. Will be coming up there for the 11-22-09 Steelers game. I know I am from the otherside but still could use some info. Also hotels and routes in would be helpful. There is a cold beer and whatever food we have at the tailgate in it for the help.
    Just one? I have lots of info but it will cost you more than one beer!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

CANADA....I love you man!

Just get there , bring your grill, and cooler, and chairs, No matter where you park at Arrowhead. You will be in a party. Our fans arent *******s like the Raiders , You should be welcome anywhere as long as your not starting any trouble. Our fans are alot like your fans, We love our team and we love to tailgate . Your gonna have alot of fun. Im gonna be there ! I'm coming down with a busload of my friends , Some of the are Steeler fans. As far as Hotels do a search on priceline and now and you might get a deal . Do a search for Sports Complex area or Independence area. or Plaza Area ( thats pretty cool too ). Holiday inn sports complex , Drury Inn , and Sheraton sports complex area are right by the stadium . Call Sports Nutz. They will give you any info you need and they are a cool place to visit as they are close to the stadium also. www.sportsnutz.com . Make sure to call the 40 Highway sports nutz. (816) 923-7529

He can't have my beer!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

GOD LOVE YOU CANADA!!! lol

arkiesteel, Welcome!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast