Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herm Edwards Endorses Curry

Default Herm Edwards Endorses Curry

So apparently Herm Edwards thinks Curry would be a great draft pick for us at #3. Im sure this will make many of you throw yourselves off the Curry bandwagon while it is moving at 80 MPH down crowded the interstate.

Herm: Chiefs should pick Curry | Red Zone

damit i hate herm

great. now it's all cursed.

Oh come on guys, Herm is not that bad. He was a horrible game manager, and had a worn out GM behind him. He actually was a decent talent scout, and knows football better than any of us ever could...Look, I know he sucked @ss with the Chiefs, but he is a damn good man, so lets all get off of him already.

THANK YOU HERM~!!! (I mean that)

Hopefully now everyone will see that Curry isn't worth the Chiefs number 3 overall; especially if he is Herm endorsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Oh come on guys, Herm is not that bad. He was a horrible game manager, and had a worn out GM behind him. He actually was a decent talent scout, and knows football better than any of us ever could...Look, I know he sucked @ss with the Chiefs, but he is a damn good man, so lets all get off of him already.
    I'm not bagging on Herm, I have no doubt he's a great guy and a very good talent evaluator. That being said his evaluation is spot on IF the Chiefs were still running his 43/tampa 2 scheme; then I'd agree that Curry would be a lock. But in the Pioli/Haley era of transition to the 34/43U the Chiefs need to focus on more pressing needs then a solid 'Sam OLB'.

never

Herm Edwards is the Jimmy Carter of football. A decent guy, but you don't want him in charge.

And looking at Herm's draft history, he wasn't the talent scout everyone thinks. Bowe is the only Pro Bowl level guy he's drafted. Albert, Carr, Pollard, and Flowers all look like sating caliber players. I see people's arguments about Page and Dorsey. But that is it. Everyone else is either unproven, underachieving, or an out-and-out bust.

I DONT GIVE A $hit what Herm thinks, he wouldn't have picked him if he still was the coach.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I'm sticking to Curry though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast