View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arrowman

2 22.22%
  • First Down Elvis

2 22.22%
  • X Factor

3 33.33%
  • Weird Wolf

0 0%
  • Red Xtreme

2 22.22%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is you favorite KC Superfan?

Default Who is you favorite KC Superfan?

You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

Arrowman
    First Down Elvis
    X Factor
    Weird Wolf
    Red Xtreme

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/

:hammer:

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I like the guy on the bottom right...which one is that...Red Extreme???
    Yep! He actually lives here in Coffeyville!

I like the one with the cheese looking thing on his head!

Priest Holmes= my favorite Chiefs RB.. ever.

I personally have met Red Extreme and X-Factor quite a few times. They both are great guys. Maybe Mahem cought Xfactor back in his drinking days . Hes clean and sober now and has a great attitude. He has on more than one occasion gave my kids posters, taken many pictures and just basically taken the time to talk to other fans . Extreme is like a best buddy , eveyone likes him and hes easy to get along with . Ive heard arrowdude is kinda cold to people and kinda takes up alot of room at games when your stuck sitting next to him and acts like your in his way . Elvis is ok he doesnt seem to have enough time in the day whenever I have seen him hes always running off. I voted for Xfactor for his loyalty to the Chiefs , other fans and Charity work. He goes out of his way to make you feel welcome around Sports Nutz and Arrowhead. my kids love to see him when they come to a game !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I personally have met Red Extreme and X-Factor quite a few times. They both are great guys. Maybe Mahem cought Xfactor back in his drinking days . Hes clean and sober now and has a great attitude. He has on more than one occasion gave my kids posters, taken many pictures and just basically taken the time to talk to other fans . Extreme is like a best buddy , eveyone likes him and hes easy to get along with . Ive heard arrowdude is kinda cold to people and kinda takes up alot of room at games when your stuck sitting next to him and acts like your in his way . Elvis is ok he doesnt seem to have enough time in the day whenever I have seen him hes always running off. I voted for Xfactor for his loyalty to the Chiefs , other fans and Charity work. He goes out of his way to make you feel welcome around Sports Nutz and Arrowhead. my kids love to see him when they come to a game !
    Well with your vote there is a staggering 5 votes now!!!

Way to go guys!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I met xman a couple times including at the chiefs lockerroom show a couple weeks ago.... Very nice, does a lot of charity work. He got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I met xman a couple times including at the chiefs lockerroom show a couple weeks ago.... Very nice, does a lot of charity work. He got my vote.
    I believe all of the Super Fans do charity work. I think it's a requirement, but I'm not sure.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Didn't Weird Wolf retire? I haven't seen him at a game all year.

You know me, Greg. Stevie Ray, aka First Down Elvis.

I would hafta say after seein first down elvis's awsome little van hes my new favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I believe all of the Super Fans do charity work. I think it's a requirement, but I'm not sure.
    I've just been told that this post made me seem like a *****. Completely asn't my intention at all. If anyone, especially the person I quoted, takes that the wrong way, I truly apologize.

I just read your reply and I didnt take it as a *****y reply, I actually just started thinking about different things they could do for charity. Then I started thinking that I could be the 1st woman superfan....LOL no, I dont know who thought it was *****y, not me :)
    BTW.... thanks for the rep!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123