View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arrowman

2 22.22%
  • First Down Elvis

2 22.22%
  • X Factor

3 33.33%
  • Weird Wolf

0 0%
  • Red Xtreme

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is you favorite KC Superfan?

Default Who is you favorite KC Superfan?

You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

Arrowman
    First Down Elvis
    X Factor
    Weird Wolf
    Red Xtreme

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/

:hammer:

Default Re: Who is you favorite KC Superfan?

Well, having met a few of them last time down here goes....

I think that Arrowman is the most normal out of the 5. Seems like a great guy.

Red is cool. Nice guy to chat with, even half drunk after a disappointing Eagles game.

X-factor really disappointed me by telling me all kinds of great stories about nabbing some autographs post game, permission to enter the players parking lot etc.

He never came through, he was more interested in chasing McNabb's mom. And the costume is just far too silly looking to be taken at all seriously. A buddy of mine called him a "jock sniffer" heheheheh. Also, Xfactor is Dante Hall, come up with something original, please.

Elvis? I can't stand Elvis impersonators so it wouldn't be fair to judge this guy because I have an automtic bias against him because of the impersonator thing. I've seen his artwork though and he seems reall talented.

Weirdwolf. Never met or saw him at SportsNutz or the game so I will say nothing.

Now BellyBoy, there was an interesting character!!!

Mayhem :pint:

Chiefster wrote:
    You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

Arrowman
    First Down Elvis
    X Factor
    Weird Wolf
    Red Xtreme

I never met any of them but based on some TV interviews I have seen with a few of them, I would say Arrowman BY FAR is the coolest. Man that has got to be expensive for him. He does not buy knock off jerseys, those ARE authentic.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Mayhem wrote:
    Well, having met a few of them last time down here goes....

I think that Arrowman is the most normal out of the 5. Seems like a great guy.

Red is cool. Nice guy to chat with, even half drunk after a disappointing Eagles game.

X-factor really disappointed me by telling me all kinds of great stories about nabbing some autographs post game, permission to enter the players parking lot etc.

He never came through, he was more interested in chasing McNabb's mom. And the costume is just far too silly looking to be taken at all seriously. A buddy of mine called him a "jock sniffer" heheheheh. Also, Xfactor is Dante Hall, come up with something original, please.

Elvis? I can't stand Elvis impersonators so it wouldn't be fair to judge this guy because I have an automtic bias against him because of the impersonator thing. I've seen his artwork though and he seems reall talented.

Weirdwolf. Never met or saw him at SportsNutz or the game so I will say nothing.

Now BellyBoy, there was an interesting character!!!

Mayhem :pint:
    Two things: X Facter actually was a Superfan before Dante was a Chief, and Belly boy is not a Superfan. However I'll be more then happy to take your word for the rest of your post. :-)

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Arrowman
    First Down Elvis
    X Factor
    Weird Wolf
    Red Xtreme

I never met any of them but based on some TV interviews I have seen with a few of them, I would say Arrowman BY FAR is the coolest. Man that has got to be expensive for him. He does not buy knock off jerseys, those ARE authentic.
    Yep that truly defines his fanaticism. :hammer:

Two things: X Facter actually was a Superfan before Dante was a Chief, and Belly boy is not a Superfan. However I'll be more then happy to take your word for the rest of your post.

Hey there Chiefster, from what I've been able to tell, Ty (x-factor) was going by the moniker "spiderman" until Andre Rison left and adopted X after that (around the same time Dante rolled into town, no?

It just seems like he copies one of the players rather than creating his own "thing".

I guess the fact that he totally pissed me and 3 of my friends off adds to my bias.... X :hammer:

Otherwise, I respect the charity work they ALL do.......

/\/\ /\Y|-|E/\/\

Mayhem wrote:
    Two things: X Facter actually was a Superfan before Dante was a Chief, and Belly boy is not a Superfan. However I'll be more then happy to take your word for the rest of your post.

Hey there Chiefster, from what I've been able to tell, Ty (x-factor) was going by the moniker "spiderman" until Andre Rison left and adopted X after that (around the same time Dante rolled into town, no?

It just seems like he copies one of the players rather than creating his own "thing".

I guess the fact that he totally pissed me and 3 of my friends off adds to my bias.... X :hammer:

Otherwise, I respect the charity work they ALL do.......

/\/\ /\Y|-|E/\/\

The information that I had, which came straight from X Factor himself, was that he was always the "X Facter".

Oh well, I'm not going to argue the point anymore, the guy rubbed a few of us the wrong way which was unfortunate, the other 4 seem to have their stuff together and I hope they continue to keep their tradition going. I love checking out the pics after a sunday home game, makes me want to be there.

OCT 22 and 29, I will be making the trip from Toronto to these 2 games.

Cheers!

/\/\ /\Y|-|E/\/\

Mayhem wrote:
    Oh well, I'm not going to argue the point anymore, the guy rubbed a few of us the wrong way which was unfortunate, the other 4 seem to have their stuff together and I hope they continue to keep their tradition going. I love checking out the pics after a sunday home game, makes me want to be there.

OCT 22 and 29, I will be making the trip from Toronto to these 2 games.

Cheers!

/\/\ /\Y|-|E/\/\
    I wasn't looking for an argument, just simply stating what I've been told; from the horses mouth sort of speak. I have no doubt that he has rubbed you the wrong way. Oh, and I will agree with you that the charity work they do is great. :-D

Is this really the very first thread in the Locker Room?

Chiefster why did you run off Mayhem?

Wow we have a lot of Canadian fans!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast