Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Not the Madden Curse now!!!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,596
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 166

    Default Not the Madden Curse now!!!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Cassell is a finalist to be on the cover of the new Madden game. Great!!! Just what we need, the Madden Curse!!!!!

    Will Cassel be the Madden cover boy? - AFC West - ESPN

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    oh geez....... while this would mean he'd be overrated in Madden which would be kind of cool, we'd be doomed for this season and possibly many more.

    Then again maybe the curse has been reversed now that John Madden has retired?

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    LOL this picture cracks me up for some reason.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    LOL this picture cracks me up for some reason.

    Thats a funny Picture, can you say photochopped?

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,328
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    lol I love it. Even though it should be thigpen. I am not sold on Cassell yet. I wont say anything bad about him .. he is like haley a big fat ????????

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    LOL this picture cracks me up for some reason.

    HAHAH his chin does not even line up in the chin strap!!


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    LOL this picture cracks me up for some reason.

    LOL! Is this the special olympics?

    No I think it would be cool if we got the final Madden cover. The way I understand it, the way a guy at work was explaining it to me, it wont be named Madden anymore. Or it could be till EAs contract runs out.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    LOL! Is this the special olympics?

    No I think it would be cool if we got the final Madden cover. The way I understand it, the way a guy at work was explaining it to me, it wont be named Madden anymore. Or it could be till EAs contract runs out.
    From what I have read Maddens retirement will not affect the video game what so ever, as he plans on continuing to work with EA sports. The contract is up in 2 years i think, and then EA sports will have to buy the rights to be the sole producer of an NFL video game.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    oh geez....... while this would mean he'd be overrated in Madden which would be kind of cool, we'd be doomed for this season and possibly many more.

    Then again maybe the curse has been reversed now that John Madden has retired?

    Now Madden retired maybe it will be reversed

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In Ohio somewhere
    Posts
    744
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    LOL @ that picture.. It would be cool if he was the cover boy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Madden Retires
    By honda522 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:25 AM
  2. Madden Players
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 03:04 AM
  3. Madden or All Pro????
    By Bighurt27 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 04:41 AM
  4. John Madden and Rumors
    By kenny1937 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 02:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •