Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Other sports forum

Default Other sports forum

you have an all nfl base set up..which is understandable....but please...add a other sports forum..so we can talk "ALL" sports as well..
    :character00112:

I have an idea. How about if your not a Chiefs fan you go to another site!

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I think having members that are fans from other teams makes the place more interesting. Well, as long as they're here to contribute and not troll.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    lol luv, there is a huge difference in throwing out ideas and giving advice on how to run a site and unless you're asked by an admin. what your thoughts are in running a site, just STFU....something that the Jets fan here needs to understand.
    I don't see how he runs a site. I don't plan on ever going there, but I wonder what it's like. Based on what I've seen of him here, it's a "no girls allowed", "let's make the rules up as we go along" type of board. He reminds me of a young punk kid. I hate saying that when I'm only 30, but he does.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Sweets Guest

:sign0148:, I'm not a Chiefs fan.....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by timbok View Post
    general smack talk?
    i don't to sound annoying but thats stupid.....talkijg other sports..in the same forum as talking smack about a fellow member...it makes the site look bad in a way.

heres what i suggest
    1.you make the chiefs pics a sub forum to hardcore chiefs talk
    2.put caption this photo contest as a sub forum to general smack talk
    3.make an other sports forum......in misc.
    Thanks for the suggestions.

This site was not intended be all things to all people. I just want it to be the best Chiefs site on the net. I don't even care if it is the biggest, just the best.

There are plenty of sites that are striving to be all things to all people. Yours included. They might be a better fit for your discussion of other sports. Of course you are always welcome to post these threads in the General Smack Talk forum as I mentioned earlier.

Regarding suggestion #3, It sounds like from the prior posts that people would prefer less forums, rather than more. But I am always looking to make this place better, so I will run it by Guru and Chiefster to get their input. If they agree with you, then I'll add an "Other Sports" forum. Regarding suggestion 1&2, no changes will be made.

Two Snaps!! no?, just trying it on.....

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post

I would say limit the number of other forums, or at least find a way to filter them out of the "unread" link.
    Unfortunately there is not way to personalize which forums appear in the "Unread Posts". But if you only want Chiefs related posts, just surf to the Hardcore Chiefs Forum. In the past, it was sorted alphabetically and I had not realized it. This made it impossible for finding recent threads. It is now sorted by most recent posts. Thanks to LUV for catching that.

You should now be able to go directly to that forum and see the most recent posts. This should help you to only see Chiefs posts.

Oops, double post.
    Last edited by chief31; 08-05-2007 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Two Snaps!! no?, just trying it on.....

We encourage all fans to hang out here. Sweets is a 49ers fan, She has done alot to help us make improvements here. It's nice to have other teams' fans stopping in with their views, too. Especially a Niners (To whom we owe a debt of gratitude for knocking off the Donks, last year.) fan.

Sweets Guest

Awwww, thanx 31!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast