Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 90

Thread: TG TO ATLANTA 2nd round

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    151
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default TG TO ATLANTA 2nd round


    0 Not allowed!
    TG just went to atlanta for a second round in 10'

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    pa....
    Posts
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    wow its a sad day for me as a chiefs fan, especially in this day and age when NOBODY retires with one team anymore i was kinda hoping there was a chance tg would. one of mt top three faves alltime, but i guess it was bound to happen, im glad it was there and not philly. hopefully they finish 6-10 and the pick becomes more valuable.

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    pa....
    Posts
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    not a bad idea

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    we are all sad to see TG go. But we really need to offer our condolances to Aussie, he'll be crushed. Sorry Aussie!!!

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He deserves a chance at a title before he retires, and that won't be happening in KC this year.

    It was a good move for kc, trading while still some value.

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the missing peice in our Offense. I think Pioli cut Dimitroff a discount because of their time together w/ the pats.

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    Thanks for the missing peice in our Offense. I think Pioli cut Dimitroff a discount because of their time together w/ the pats.
    You just got the final piece to your offense. now you can concitrate on defense. Enjoy TG he's the best.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Jarron Gilbert or Fili Moala here we come!

    See ya Tony, thanks for your services over the years.

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    You just got the final piece to your offense. now you can concitrate on defense. Enjoy TG he's the best.
    Oh yeah. Look at the falcons board. FalconsLIFE Home everyone there is EXCITED about this. People are already calling out #1 offense next year. I just cant see how any team is going to be able to stop Gonzo, Roddy White, Mike Jenkins, and Harry Douglas all while accounting for Mike Turner. I'm sure it sucks for you guys I know all of you would have loved to see him retire a chief...Atleast you know he will go into the HOF as a KC Chief.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    Oh yeah. Look at the falcons board. FalconsLIFE Home everyone there is EXCITED about this. People are already calling out #1 offense next year. I just cant see how any team is going to be able to stop Gonzo, Roddy White, Mike Jenkins, and Harry Douglas all while accounting for Mike Turner. I'm sure it sucks for you guys I know all of you would have loved to see him retire a chief...Atleast you know he will go into the HOF as a KC Chief.

    True that and now I will root for the Falcons to win it all so TG can have a ring No hard feelings from me I am going to be a falcons fan until he retires then sorry lol Seriously thought its exciting times in hotlanta for sure and he will go in the HOF as a Chief.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ......I just saw it's a 2010 pick, not 2009. Jarron Gilbert or Fili Moala, here we don't come!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone Watching Atlanta, Phoenix ?
    By Chuck in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:11 PM
  2. Chiefs Target: LB Demorrio Williams (Atlanta)
    By YZILLA in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:51 PM
  3. Well Atlanta will pass on McFadden...
    By jerhart in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:56 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •