Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TG TO ATLANTA 2nd round

Default TG TO ATLANTA 2nd round

TG just went to atlanta for a second round in 10'

wow its a sad day for me as a chiefs fan, especially in this day and age when NOBODY retires with one team anymore i was kinda hoping there was a chance tg would. one of mt top three faves alltime, but i guess it was bound to happen, im glad it was there and not philly. hopefully they finish 6-10 and the pick becomes more valuable.

not a bad idea

we are all sad to see TG go. But we really need to offer our condolances to Aussie, he'll be crushed. Sorry Aussie!!!

He deserves a chance at a title before he retires, and that won't be happening in KC this year.

It was a good move for kc, trading while still some value.

Thanks for the missing peice in our Offense. I think Pioli cut Dimitroff a discount because of their time together w/ the pats.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    Thanks for the missing peice in our Offense. I think Pioli cut Dimitroff a discount because of their time together w/ the pats.
    You just got the final piece to your offense. now you can concitrate on defense. Enjoy TG he's the best.

Jarron Gilbert or Fili Moala here we come!

See ya Tony, thanks for your services over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    You just got the final piece to your offense. now you can concitrate on defense. Enjoy TG he's the best.
    Oh yeah. Look at the falcons board. FalconsLIFE Home everyone there is EXCITED about this. People are already calling out #1 offense next year. I just cant see how any team is going to be able to stop Gonzo, Roddy White, Mike Jenkins, and Harry Douglas all while accounting for Mike Turner. I'm sure it sucks for you guys I know all of you would have loved to see him retire a chief...Atleast you know he will go into the HOF as a KC Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    Oh yeah. Look at the falcons board. FalconsLIFE Home everyone there is EXCITED about this. People are already calling out #1 offense next year. I just cant see how any team is going to be able to stop Gonzo, Roddy White, Mike Jenkins, and Harry Douglas all while accounting for Mike Turner. I'm sure it sucks for you guys I know all of you would have loved to see him retire a chief...Atleast you know he will go into the HOF as a KC Chief.

True that and now I will root for the Falcons to win it all so TG can have a ring No hard feelings from me I am going to be a falcons fan until he retires then sorry lol Seriously thought its exciting times in hotlanta for sure and he will go in the HOF as a Chief.

......I just saw it's a 2010 pick, not 2009. Jarron Gilbert or Fili Moala, here we don't come!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast