Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TG TO ATLANTA 2nd round

Default TG TO ATLANTA 2nd round

TG just went to atlanta for a second round in 10'

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    we are all sad to see TG go. But we really need to offer our condolances to Aussie, he'll be crushed. Sorry Aussie!!!

Yeah poor Aussie is gonna be crushed. i remember when I was his age, my Braves let go of my favorite player David Justice, and I was sad for months.

The worst part will be when the Chiefs play the Falcons this year and beat their as$es!!!

...for the SuperBowl win of course!! You piKCed the wrong team Tony.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by pachiefsfan View Post
    wow its a sad day for me as a chiefs fan, especially in this day and age when NOBODY retires with one team anymore i was kinda hoping there was a chance tg would. one of mt top three faves alltime, but i guess it was bound to happen, im glad it was there and not philly. hopefully they finish 6-10 and the pick becomes more valuable.
    Yes it's painful losing TG. And like you, I'm a Pennsylvanian who's also glad that at least he didn't go to the Eagles. I'm neutral about the Falcons. But can't stand the Ickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The worst part will be when the Chiefs play the Falcons this year and beat their as!!!

...for the SuperBowl win of course!! You piKCed the wrong team Tony.
    Heyyy good point there! TG will give Atlanta enough to go from 11-5 and first round of the playoffs, to making the Super Bowl. But it won't be enough to win the SB against our superior Chiefs. Of all times for TG to settle for second best.

I think he'll do well in ATL in the twilight of his career. I think ATL will have a decent season, but it'll all revolve around how their defense responds and if Matt Ryan can avoid a sophmore slump.

I'm still not picking ATL as superbowl contenders this year though.

GL Tony G hope you get a playoff win in ATL.

2 years in ATL and 12 in KC. Never forget the team that helped you become a HoF.

This really sucks. Tony is a warrior and that is exactly what the Chiefs need this upcoming season. I sure hope Pioli knows what he is doing. He is staking his reputation on Matt Cassel while trading away the teams top reciever who draws a double or triple team every play. I really hope it works out.

This really sends a statement that the new regime in KC is looking for guys who "want to be a Chief"-- as both Pioli and Haley have said several times.

I hate to lose Tony but it is nice to have management and a coach that says what they mean and means what they say instead of the double-talkers they replaced in Herm and Carl.

I sure hope Tony finds what he's looking for in ATL and gives Falcons fans more to be excited about after making the playoffs just last year. Chiefs fans need something to be excited about as well, though. Unfortunately, we have some more waiting to go for that because it's going to be tough to get really excited about anything until we start winning again.

This here's called the Show-Me State. It's all just talk, trade-rumors, mock drafts, and news stories until the Chiefs show the world what they can do this fall.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

No offense to Tony, but I'm not rooting for Atlanta. I'm rooting for KC, and the hell with Tony.

Fire away, I don't feel bad about not rooting for a guy who only has a possible ring on his finger at heart.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    No offense to Tony, but I'm not rooting for Atlanta. I'm rooting for KC, and the hell with Tony.

Fire away, I don't feel bad about not rooting for a guy who only has a possible ring on his finger at heart.

jb
    I'm with you. I'm a Chiefs fan first a foremost.

I could really careless now that he isn't a Chief anymore :S dunno if this makes me a bad person but I always root against ex-chiefs. Wish them the best (always) but really want their teams to lose

edit: unless its like Morten Andersen lol

Sad day for KC. Best of luck Tony G. THE BEST.

Do not be surprised if the second round pick 2010 blossoms into more picks in 2009.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast