Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is dorsey next!!! atl radio show says maybe

Default is dorsey next!!! atl radio show says maybe

after the anouncement of the tg trade on myers and hartman there was a atlanta radio talk host saying their has been rumors of atlanta offering their first and another pick this year for glen dorsey i know it is all rumor but man this is getting crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I just read something on this @ Scout.com: Gonzalez Traded To Falcons - More Brewing?
    That said they would probably trade for the Falcons 24th overall and 90th overall selections for Dorsey. I say go for this trade, seeing as Dorsey doesn't fit well with our new scheme. But man, be careful if we do trade because I think were creating a monster in the NFC.
    i would want their 24th, 90th, and their young guard that is a few years old (cant remember his name, but they got him in the middle/late rounds i remember)....then trade for Dorsey...

GO ATL....the Atlanta Chiefs...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I just read something on this @ Scout.com: Gonzalez Traded To Falcons - More Brewing?
    That said they would probably trade for the Falcons 24th overall and 90th overall selections for Dorsey. I say go for this trade, seeing as Dorsey doesn't fit well with our new scheme. But man, be careful if we do trade because I think were creating a monster in the NFC.
    I think the Dorsey trade will be made. I also think we trade down with Denver and pick up a 1st and 2nd there. It could get interesting from here until sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i would want their 24th, 90th, and their young guard that is a few years old (cant remember his name, but they got him in the middle/late rounds i remember)....then trade for Dorsey...

GO ATL....the Atlanta Chiefs...
    I agree. I would stretch the deal just a little bit. Take the 24th, 90th, and a player of some sort. A guard would be great but it may not work out that way. I would like Tyson Clabo, their young RT, but I'm not sure if they'd be willing to give him up. If anyone, it would be one of their young LBs or DEs who are a better fit for a 3-4.

dang.... could you imagine if we traded Dorsey AND the #3 pick to Denver? Good lord.

#12- B.J. Raji?
    #18- Rey Mauluga?
    #24- Tyson Jackson?
    #55- Andy Levitre?
    Matt Cassel
    Mike Vrabel

That would be a GREAT haul for our first two rounds.

I don't see Raji being there at #12...personally I think he goes somewhere between 7-9
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

LORD! This is getting crazy! Maybe we just put Chiefs, ATL and Pats management in a room and let them play "Go Fish". Between the 3 of them we'd have the Super Bowl teams for the next 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I think the Dorsey trade will be made. I also think we trade down with Denver and pick up a 1st and 2nd there. It could get interesting from here until sunday.
    The 20 million dollar cap hit nixes the Dorsey trade.
    And Denver aint playin' ball with us - except while gettin their a$$es stomped twice during the regular season...
    SHUT IT

24th and 90th wouldn't do it for me, at least not for Dorsey.

One trade I would consider is Dorsey for their 24th pick and Jamaal Anderson, a 6'6" 280 lb DE that might be able to play end in the 3-4. A lot of Falcons fans don't like him since he's not a big sack guy, so he doesn't really fit the 4-3.

A deal involving Hali for Jamaal Anderson makes the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    after the anouncement of the tg trade on myers and hartman there was a atlanta radio talk host saying their has been rumors of atlanta offering their first and another pick this year for glen dorsey i know it is all rumor but man this is getting crazy
    If we could get that for Dorsey, all is good in Chiefland!

Too funny..ATL would give that for Dorsey (unproven player) but only a 2nd rd'er for TG! LOLOLOL!!

Sounds like we should have made a package deal from the start!

I'm sorry fellas but I really don't see the Falcons giving up the 24th, 90th and a solid DE. Hell they barely gave up a 2nd rounder next year for the best TE in the history of the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast