Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Mock has Chiefs taking Orakpo

Default New Mock is out, Curry is still possible IMO

NFL mock draft: Version V - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

I really think that Curry will be available by the 3rd pick.

DET: Has Culpepper, but he is aging. He is also a vet. This would be the perfect opportunity to draft a QB and stick him behind Culpepper to develop.

STL: Bulger really needs more protection, atleast from what I see. They could use help on D, but I think they should be fine, I would expect them to draft a lineman.

KC: Curry! But wait a min. Some people speculate that he will be gone. If he is there do we take him? We need an OL to protect Cassel. At the same time, do you let a playmaker like crabtree get away? Cassel's sucess was based on players like Moss and Welker and the whole reciving core. Wait, they used the RB's to.

I still stick with Curry. The say defense wins its all, and I am begging to think its true. Plus the weak point of KC is the D.

Guess we will find out April 24th.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I don't see how St. Louis can look past Curry. I don't see how anybody could. He is the best football player in the draft.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't see how St. Louis can look past Curry. I don't see how anybody could. He is the best football player in the draft.
    Its not about the best player, its about the right player
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Its not about the best player, its about the right player
    Thats too much psychobabble for me!!!
    If Currys' there, take him. But by all rights he should be gone 1st or 2nd...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Needs out way the best player on the board. Perfect example is Dorsey last year. All those teams ahead of us pick needs over talent (except Oak but they dont count).

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    Needs out way the best player on the board. Perfect example is Dorsey last year. All those teams ahead of us pick needs over talent (except Oak but they dont count).
    I kinda agree - but when you have needs on basically every position on the field.....why not take the best player on the board.
    SHUT IT

O hope either Curry or Monroe are available. I think either player are day 1 starters on this team.

or Orakpo!!
    i really really really want a pass rushing DE.

I would stay far, far away from Orakpo personally....just doesnt fit our scheme...whatever it is lol

I think Chiefs are thinking 1.) Curry 2.) Best OT (they will be duking it out until late April)

I think Detroit will go QB....or OT (ala Miami). They wont draft Curry no.1 though.

This is a huge pick for us now that we dont have the 34th overall (i was really looking forward to that pick...)

i wish we wouldve just traded a 5th or 6th for Vrabel....i wanted to see if we could strike lighting with Thigpen...

i have a hard time believing our 3rd round choice will be a starter...

I like Orakpo and i think he'll be a hell of a player in this league.
    I'm torn i want curry first and foremost but then i want a stud OL but then i want a stud DE like Orakpo.

But then i'm still worried haley and pioli might actually take a stab at crabtree.
    who knows

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast