Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some BS off a redskins forum.

Default Some BS off a redskins forum.

I was on hailredskins and they were talkign about someone that works there seeing Cooley walking around and asked what was wrong and said he was traded to KC IM saying BS but why would we give up anything for him or do you think IF that was true would it be for our 3 plus thier one and two maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I thought about that as well. I think Cooley and their 1st might work, but that would be a tough trade to pull the trigger on.

As far as the size of the contract, I used to care about that. But considering the Chiefs aren't spending anywhere near the salary cap, I don't really care how much they spend since it's not my money. If they were up against the salary cap, then I might care, but they're not. So if salary cap isn't an issue, I'd rather have as many great players as they can acquire.
    Our salary cap isn't an issue in 2009.

In 2011 it might be an issue. Assuming we have anyone worth extending, it'll be happening in 2010 and 2011. Decent to big money contracts to guys like Bowe, Flowers, Carr, and our 2009 draft picks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123