Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Some BS off a redskins forum.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Some BS off a redskins forum.


    0 Not allowed!
    I was on hailredskins and they were talkign about someone that works there seeing Cooley walking around and asked what was wrong and said he was traded to KC IM saying BS but why would we give up anything for him or do you think IF that was true would it be for our 3 plus thier one and two maybe ?

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ...Don't see anything about it on www.kcchiefs.com


  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,248
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Oh, why would they be giving out picks to get rid of a player? I don't really understand why you siad they don't have a 2 or 4 this year. Its not really relevant. I am confused. :0
    It was in repsonse to this

    "I was on hailredskins and they were talkign about someone that works there seeing Cooley walking around and asked what was wrong and said he was traded to KC IM saying BS but why would we give up anything for him or do you think IF that was true would it be for our 3 plus thier one and two maybe ?"

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    who cares what them injun's say, they must have been hittin the firewater early today.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wichitaj View Post
    who cares what them injun's say, they must have been hittin the firewater early today.
    Lol, in case you haven't noticed our team are also "injuns" as you put it.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,484
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Oh, why would they be giving out picks to get rid of a player? I don't really understand why you siad they don't have a 2 or 4 this year. Its not really relevant. I am confused. :0
    the initial talk is about kc and washigton swapping first round picks and us receiving cooley for that i am confused as why other picks would be offerd to

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Cooley is a very good player. I'd be interested in swapping for 1st's for Cooley if we got a 2nd as well.


  8. #17
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    548
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I would say the Skins would need to give us picks to take the bum! J/K I never heard of the guy but we have no need for another HB unless we are cuttin one loose tommorow.
    Half back and H-back are two different positions

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I would say the Skins would need to give us picks to take the bum! J/K I never heard of the guy but we have no need for another HB unless we are cuttin one loose tommorow.
    Never heard of him? He finished 4th in yardage last year among TE's with 849 yards.


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Cooley is a very good player. I'd be interested in swapping for 1st's for Cooley if we got a 2nd as well.
    Nah, just swapping firsts and getti g Cooley is more than enough. We replace TG very nicely with a younger player, and we get to take Maualuga, Ragi, Jackson, or Oher at 13. Hell, Curry might drop to 13 if we don't take him at 3.

    We also avoid the $10M/year to $12M/year committment of the 3 slot.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Nah, just swapping firsts and getti g Cooley is more than enough. We replace TG very nicely with a younger player, and we get to take Maualuga, Ragi, Jackson, or Oher at 13. Hell, Curry might drop to 13 if we don't take him at 3.

    We also avoid the $10M/year to $12M/year committment of the 3 slot.
    I thought about that as well. I think Cooley and their 1st might work, but that would be a tough trade to pull the trigger on.

    As far as the size of the contract, I used to care about that. But considering the Chiefs aren't spending anywhere near the salary cap, I don't really care how much they spend since it's not my money. If they were up against the salary cap, then I might care, but they're not. So if salary cap isn't an issue, I'd rather have as many great players as they can acquire.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Redskins acquire Taylor
    By YZILLA in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 12:02 PM
  2. Redskins looking good
    By sling58 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 01:13 AM
  3. Bears, Chiefs, Redskins 3-way trade
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 06:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •