Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bowe Signs!!!!

Default Bowe Signs!!!!

Per ESPN.com

The Chiefs have come to terms with their first-round draft pick, leaving just three first-round selections from the 2007 draft unsigned and holding out from training camps.
    Former LSU receiver Dwayne Bowe, who was the 23rd overall pick in the draft, agreed to terms with the Chiefs on Sunday, sources told ESPN.com's John Clayton. Bowe is expected in camp Monday.
    Panthers rookie linebacker Jon Beason, picked 25th, also signed on Sunday.
    The remaining first-round holdouts are the Raiders' JaMarcus Russell (No. 1 overall), the Jets' Darrelle Revis (14th) and the Browns' Brady Quinn (22nd).22nd

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Per ESPN.com

The Chiefs have come to terms with their first-round draft pick, leaving just three first-round selections from the 2007 draft unsigned and holding out from training camps.
    Former LSU receiver Dwayne Bowe, who was the 23rd overall pick in the draft, agreed to terms with the Chiefs on Sunday, sources told ESPN.com's John Clayton. Bowe is expected in camp Monday.
    Panthers rookie linebacker Jon Beason, picked 25th, also signed on Sunday.
    The remaining first-round holdouts are the Raiders' JaMarcus Russell (No. 1 overall), the Jets' Darrelle Revis (14th) and the Browns' Brady Quinn (22nd).22nd
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's about time. Now lets get in on the field and throw the ball up and have him go get it. We just need to figure out who will be throwing it, lol

I wonder what they had to pay him. Now we need LJ to get his butt to camp.

Well, good. Hopefully, he gets there and gets to work, in a big hurry. I was looking forward to seeing him on the field. He already shortened his first shot at stardome by missing his first few days of "Hard-Knocks".

The report says he will be there Monday. Hardknocks is on Wednesday. Can't wait. ALready have the DVR set.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    The report says he will be there Monday. Hardknocks is on Wednesday. Can't wait. ALready have the DVR set.
    So do I, but the first episode will be on the first few days of camp, no Bowe.

yeah I can wait to see Bowe. I want to see the others.

Its about time! Hopefully he wont be too far behind. Missing that much time can really hurt a rookie. Damn Ethan Lock for taking so long!
    All about Brodie!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrowcash!!!!!

...Oh I mean: Yes!!! Bowe finally signs!!!!!!

'BOUT TIME!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast