Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyson Jackson

Question Tyson Jackson

I was just looking at all the mock drafts today, and nearly everyone has the LSU DE Tyson Jackson being the Chiefs pick.

My question is, how the heck did this guy rise so fast, and where did everyone get this information that the Chiefs are probably going to pick him? Its just strange, because 2 days ago nearly everyone had Curry on the board for the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    1 hour 35 minutes till game time. I dont think it will take long to get to the Chiefs pick, maybe around 10-20 minutes at the most.
    Woo Hoo,Chiefs pick at 420 pm!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    Jackson wouldnt' even start on a team like the Pats, and that bothers me.
    That's terrible logic.

The Pat's have pro bowler Richard Seymore and potential pro-bowler Ty Warren.

Going by that logic one could say all of the QBs in this draft suck because none of them would start on the Patriots, or that Crabtree sucks because he wouldn't start for the Pats.

1 hour 35 minutes till game time. I dont think it will take long to get to the Chiefs pick, maybe around 10-20 minutes at the most.
    I think the Chiefs will take every second possible just in case a last second trade is available.

And if rumors are true of the Chiefs taking Tyson Jackson, I wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs didn't even go to the podium until after Cinci makes their pick, maybe longer. Heck they might even wait to pick at #7 in front of Jacksonville, so they could try to leverage Sanchez again. Long shot, but not completely out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think the Chiefs will take every second possible just in case a last second trade is available.

And if rumors are true of the Chiefs taking Tyson Jackson, I wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs didn't even go to the podium until after Cinci makes their pick, maybe longer. Heck they might even wait to pick at #7 in front of Jacksonville, so they could try to leverage Sanchez again. Long shot, but not completely out of the question.
    Makes sense Coach, but I really do not think Jackson should be so high on the Chiefs list. I would rather have Monroe, Smith, Curry, or Raji instead...

Makes sense Coach, but I really do not think Jackson should be so high on the Chiefs list. I would rather have Monroe, Smith, Curry, or Raji instead...

Honestly I would ratehr have Raji in stead of Jackson ebcause I think Raji would help Dorsey better

Not that the so called experts know everything but IMO when the guy that all the mock drafts have you taking is among the "others" listed when it comes to that position, he is not the pick you should be making. If they do take Jackson I think it will strictly be a money based pick!

Crappy pick. Not pleased at all

i'll take Pioli's and HAley's evaluation of our piss poor defense and addressing our biggest need on defenseive line before taking a glamour pick like Curry to underperform and be nothing more then a glorified Derrick Johnson.

You will change your mind after he has 1 sack!!!!!!! Only had a few last year!

has 18.5 sacks in 3 yaers with a dominant team against poor competition :(

booooooooooooooooooo

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast