Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

Default Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

OK a new era in KC just started..well started with Cassell we will see how that goes..

Comments here............

Quote Originally Posted by rickflair58 View Post
    ok ok lets do this when these guys make practice squad when chiefs are 0-3 when cassel is hurt you gys will be the same ones saying fire pioli same ones saying chiefs should of drafted offense. and i'll be here to hear Rick you were right. name one offense player any good we got other then cassel,bowe,johnson? tick tock tick tock i'm waiting. if you look at pioli in new england he won with offense now all of a sudden his defense? You know we need OFFENSE> why? we can't score points. ok this season will be good watching you same guys ***** about no OFFENSE at that point at least admit I'm right.

Rick
    Rick,

It's not worth the raise in blood pressure buddy. I would have liked to see more on the offensive side of the ball too, and the draft is not yet concluded. However, I'm not ready to call it quits on Pioli, Haley or this years draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    The return of timsatt?
    ...Possibly, I'll do some checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Rick,

It's not worth the raise in blood pressure buddy. I would have liked to see more on the offensive side of the ball too, and the draft is not yet concluded. However, I'm not ready to call it quits on Pioli, Haley or this years draft picks.
    I think a lot of people are ready to call it quits because the draft isn't going according to Mel Kiper or their own mocks.

If Mel/Todd don't agree with the pick it must be bad.

ok ok lets do this when these guys make practice squad when chiefs are 0-3 when cassel is hurt you gys will be the same ones saying fire pioli same ones saying chiefs should of drafted offense. and i'll be here to hear Rick you were right. name one offense player any good we got other then cassel,bowe,johnson? tick tock tick tock i'm waiting. if you look at pioli in new england he won with offense now all of a sudden his defense? You know we need OFFENSE> why? we can't score points. ok this season will be good watching you same guys ***** about no OFFENSE at that point at least admit I'm right.

Rick
    you are a clown pioli built the superbowl patriots the same way he just started here. and that is by starting with the d-line they were never an offensive juggernaut until 2 years ago so yeah he did it with a defense. and also i like our lineup with bowe,bradley,branch for our receivers bradley will explode this year just watch. lj will be back to normal form with jamall charles to go along with him.cottam will do enough and the signing of mike goff was huge an experianced right guard. most of the teams problems last year was we had an idiot coaching staff and the attitude around the team was piss poor

Rick
    Please put down the pipe before posting.
    We need defense. We got defense.
    And we p/u a 325 lb ol.
    Now if you would simply read my sig...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    you are a clown pioli built the superbowl patriots the same way he just started here. and that is by starting with the d-line they were never an offensive juggernaut until 2 years ago so yeah he did it with a defense. and also i like our lineup with bowe,bradley,branch for our receivers bradley will explode this year just watch. lj will be back to normal form with jamall charles to go along with him.cottam will do enough and the signing of mike goff was huge an experianced right guard. most of the teams problems last year was we had an idiot coaching staff and the attitude around the team was piss poor
    Nicely said.
    SHUT IT

There we have it rick an OT, it's ok now right rick, lol

Everyone,

Again, Dissagreements are fine, but keep it respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Bradley, Ingram, Thigpen, Waters, K Smith, J Charles, Albert.
    Just in case Rick missed those!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

In the 6th round the Chiefs select: Quinten Lawrence WR