Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

Default Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

OK a new era in KC just started..well started with Cassell we will see how that goes..

Comments here............

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Kicker, dont rememer his name
    LOL!

Your sig is nice by the way.

Ryan Succop

now i remember his name
    from South Carolina

I made that into three posts since some of mine have been deleted recently!!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    ryan succop kicker from south carolina from what mel kiper was saying he has a strong leg and made some clutch kicks in college
    Thanks for the info!

How fitting that Mr. Irrelevant would be a kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by rickflair58 View Post
    ok ok lets do this when these guys make practice squad when chiefs are 0-3 when cassel is hurt you gys will be the same ones saying fire pioli same ones saying chiefs should of drafted offense. and i'll be here to hear Rick you were right. name one offense player any good we got other then cassel,bowe,johnson? tick tock tick tock i'm waiting. if you look at pioli in new england he won with offense now all of a sudden his defense? You know we need OFFENSE> why? we can't score points. ok this season will be good watching you same guys ***** about no OFFENSE at that point at least admit I'm right.

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    30th in the league wasn't bad enough for you????
    Waters, Albert, Goff arn't half bad linemen...

Please watch a Chiefs game, then get back to us.

Aside from the other names that were given, Mike Goff is a big addition. (So long as Waters doesn't get dealt.)

Now I have plenty of reservations about our O-line. We still have two holes in the five man front.

But Goff alone makes this years O-line an improvement, at least in the running game.

I agree, to an extent, that the defense didn't need the players to be replaced, as much as the coaches. But it is easy to understand how anyone would feel compelled to replace players.

Sometimes, people tend to get overly emotional about these things, and rant. I think you are a victim of your own emotions right now.

I can't help that I am wondering if Pioli hasn't gone out of his way to prove that he is some super-genius, by specifically reaching with every selection.

I think he specifically crushed the value our draft position, which was the one good thing that came from the Herm era.

I also don't agree with the positions that we drafted.

But that doesn't mean that we didn't get the best players.

I don't know anything about most of them. Aside from Jackson, I have never heard any of their names before.

I will say that I like that they are building in the trenches. But then, those are the same trenches that we have been stocking with talent for about a decade now.

We have used a first, second, or third round pick on the D-line ten times over the last nine drafts. At some point, the D-line has to start looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Aside from the other names that were given, Mike Goff is a big addition. (So long as Waters doesn't get dealt.)

Now I have plenty of reservations about our O-line. We still have two holes in the five man front.

But Goff alone makes this years O-line an improvement, at least in the running game.

I agree, to an extent, that the defense didn't need the players to be replaced, as much as the coaches. But it is easy to understand how anyone would feel compelled to replace players.

Sometimes, people tend to get overly emotional about these things, and rant. I think you are a victim of your own emotions right now.

I can't help that I am wondering if Pioli hasn't gone out of his way to prove that he is some super-genius, by specifically reaching with every selection.

I think he specifically crushed the value our draft position, which was the one good thing that came from the Herm era.

I don't know anything about most of them. Aside from Jackson, I have never heard any of their names before.

I will say that I like that they are building in the trenches. But then, those are the same trenches that we have been stocking with talent for about a decade now.

We have used a first, second, or third round pick on the D-line ten times over the last nine drafts. At some point, the D-line has to start looking good.

Very well said. I will reserve my comments on good/bad till we play. No we all didn't get what we wanted for x-mas, oh well....

I'm tired of having to draft DL every freakin year.
    I sure hope Pioli finally gets it right with McGee and Jackson so we can address other needs next year...
    SHUT IT

I sure hope Pioli finally gets it right with McGee and Jackson so we can address other needs next year...
    Actually, I could see us going NT next season in the first round. But, yes, we need to start addressing our WR, LB, FS, and OL situations in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Gotta at least try. If the Pioli era fails at it, then maybe it's safe to say we're cursed.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Jackson Will Be Good I A Couple Of Yrs..in Poili We Trust

Me too...hopefully they fire Tim Krumrie next season when they see he wastes more high draft picks on the D-Line...hate that guy. wasted so many picks for us...

Default alright

as long as we beat the raiders this year i dont care how good the draft was. overall i think it was good.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415