Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

Default Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

OK a new era in KC just started..well started with Cassell we will see how that goes..

Comments here............

I kinda look at it like this, yes we do need a pass rusher, Curry was not a good pass rusher, Jackson teamed up next to Dorsey at LSU and they worked very well together and some of the off season picks are short term fixes and leadership roles. You can almost tell he has a plan and it may be that even after the draft he will still be looking at the FA market and of course the undrafted. I mean a number of good players are still out there that we though would be traded but were not, again, it's just a guessing game at this point

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Now I'm really confused!!!!
    I second that. How about DJ Moore if we're going corner.
    I would have thought OL, WR, or TE

I am trying to trust in Pioli

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Just give the ball to LJ and hammer him all day long and let our new defense/special teams stuff 'em.
    Its Martyball!!!
    The problem is that Martyball didn't do our RB's any favors without an "O" line. You have to be able to provide run blocking 'cause I gotta tell ya: run, run, pass, punt gets old fast.

I have a strong feeling this year will be much different!

Default Chiefs Blow The Draft Again!!!!

For the second year in a row the chiefs blow the draft. Like last year we needed Offense we drafted Defense which proved useless. this year we needed O Line men to make a hole for Larry Johnson and protect Matt Cassel we go defense. Looks like chiefs are scared to draft Offense. Chiefs will go 2 -14 at best more likely 0-16. Even the Lions look better than the chiefs. sometime in first three games cassel is hurt and out for season or most of the season. How can they ask him to quarterback with absolutely no Offensive line? no wonder larry johnson wants out. all chiefs have on offense since giviing Tony away is Larry Johnson and Dewayne bowe so key on them and you shut down chiefs offense totally.
    Chiefs are now Official worst than chiefs of late 70's and early 80's and no doubt chiefs are officially the worst team in football. at this rate chiefs will be pulled by the NFL out of Kansas city in a few short years.
    Thiers time to trade for Offensesive line men but Chiefs won;'t I use Dorsey as trade bait . Dorsey is basically a backup player not a starter.

rick
    Chiefs fan for 40 years

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The problem is that Martyball didn't do our RB's any favors without an "O" line. You have to be able to provide run blocking 'cause I gotta tell ya: run, run, pass, punt gets old fast.
    I really think the new philosophy of our new staff will spill over to our ol. Add a spoonful of technique and a tablespoon of attitude and you got a recipe for success.
    And we could still p/u a lineman/men after the draft...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by rickflair58 View Post
    For the second year in a row the chiefs blow the draft. Like last year we needed Offense we drafted Defense which proved useless. this year we needed O Line men to make a hole for Larry Johnson and protect Matt Cassel we go defense. Looks like chiefs are scared to draft Offense. Chiefs will go 2 -14 at best more likely 0-16. Even the Lions look better than the chiefs. sometime in first three games cassel is hurt and out for season or most of the season. How can they ask him to quarterback with absolutely no Offensive line? no wonder larry johnson wants out. all chiefs have on offense since giviing Tony away is Larry Johnson and Dewayne bowe so key on them and you shut down chiefs offense totally.
    Chiefs are now Official worst than chiefs of late 70's and early 80's and no doubt chiefs are officially the worst team in football. at this rate chiefs will be pulled by the NFL out of Kansas city in a few short years.
    Thiers time to trade for Offensesive line men but Chiefs won;'t I use Dorsey as trade bait . Dorsey is basically a backup player not a starter.

rick
    Chiefs fan for 40 years
    I think it's a bit early to be predicting the season record, but I too am a bit disappointed that we have not yet addressed the "O" line in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I really think the new philosophy of our new staff will spill over to our ol. Add a spoonful of technique and a tablespoon of attitude and you got a recipe for success.
    And we could still p/u a lineman/men after the draft...

Sure hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by N45Tailgater View Post
    I'm sure glad we got rid of Jarred Allen.
    I just wish we had some people here who would not let that go!! Get over it for **** sake.

rick
    Chiefs fan for 40 years
    0-16? And you think that you have the talent to draft a winning team? You make a statement like that and then expect people to take you seriously? Keep your thoughts to youself.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

rick
    Chiefs fan for 40 years
    Way to go, thats the way to think, let's all just give up now and run to the Chargers, give me a break, it might be a good idea to sit back and relax and see what happens, but I'm sure you could have done much better.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast