Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

Default Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

OK a new era in KC just started..well started with Cassell we will see how that goes..

Comments here............

Quote Originally Posted by rickflair58 View Post
    For the second year in a row the chiefs blow the draft. Like last year we needed Offense we drafted Defense which proved useless. this year we needed O Line men to make a hole for Larry Johnson and protect Matt Cassel we go defense. Looks like chiefs are scared to draft Offense. Chiefs will go 2 -14 at best more likely 0-16. Even the Lions look better than the chiefs. sometime in first three games cassel is hurt and out for season or most of the season. How can they ask him to quarterback with absolutely no Offensive line? no wonder larry johnson wants out. all chiefs have on offense since giviing Tony away is Larry Johnson and Dewayne bowe so key on them and you shut down chiefs offense totally.
    Chiefs are now Official worst than chiefs of late 70's and early 80's and no doubt chiefs are officially the worst team in football. at this rate chiefs will be pulled by the NFL out of Kansas city in a few short years.
    Thiers time to trade for Offensesive line men but Chiefs won;'t I use Dorsey as trade bait . Dorsey is basically a backup player not a starter.

rick
    Chiefs fan for 40 years
    Dude. The Chiefs defense was a laughing stock last season. It has to be fixed. They can't draft for every position in 1 draft.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Dude. The Chiefs defense was a laughing stock last season. It has to be fixed. They can't draft for every position in 1 draft.
    Sure thay Can, Rick knows these things. Its easy to build a team. We need offense accoring to rick so a run stopping DE and DT are useless. How about we put out 11 safeties and draft all offense?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Sure thay Can, Rick knows these things. Its easy to build a team. We need offense accoring to rick so a run stopping DE and DT are useless. How about we put out 11 safeties and draft all offense?

For the second year in a row the chiefs blow the draft. Like last year we needed Offense we drafted Defense which proved useless. this year we needed O Line men to make a hole for Larry Johnson and protect Matt Cassel we go defense. Looks like chiefs are scared to draft Offense. Chiefs will go 2 -14 at best more likely 0-16. Even the Lions look better than the chiefs. sometime in first three games cassel is hurt and out for season or most of the season. How can they ask him to quarterback with absolutely no Offensive line? no wonder larry johnson wants out. all chiefs have on offense since giviing Tony away is Larry Johnson and Dewayne bowe so key on them and you shut down chiefs offense totally.
    Chiefs are now Official worst than chiefs of late 70's and early 80's and no doubt chiefs are officially the worst team in football. at this rate chiefs will be pulled by the NFL out of Kansas city in a few short years.
    Thiers time to trade for Offensesive line men but Chiefs won;'t I use Dorsey as trade bait . Dorsey is basically a backup player not a starter.

rick
    Chiefs fan for 40 years
    for a grown man, you're sounding pretty young. you think we drafted bad last year? that's funny, because im pretty sure we drafted exactly what the team needed.

lets fire pioli and hire in this guy. i guess it doesn't take much to call the strategies in the NFL. i guess an average NFL fan can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That would be very offensive.
    SHUT IT

rick
    Chiefs fan for 40 years
    Seriously, you need a reality check here.

Were you watching the same team I was last year? The team that could get a lead early in the game but watch that lead go away because of a defense that could not stop the run? Our defense was horrible last season and no matter what you have on offense, if you do not have a defense you are going to have a hard time with it.

Yeah, the Vermiel expirement showed that you could win some games against mediocre teams without a defense, but it also proved that when you go up against teams that are more well rounded, you lose.

Now I know a lot of you guys were on the Crabtree bandwagon. I am sure it would have been exciting to see Bowe and Crabtree running routes together, but in the end if every touchdown you score gets matched by the opposing team, then we have nothing gained.

Aside from some help on the offensive line, the Chiefs DID NOT need offense this year. I would have liked to see us draft a young linebacker to learn from all these awesome veterans that we have, but we have what we have at this point. Can we be competitive? We will see.

Have some patience and relax, it seems like you guys forget that Pioli comes from one of the best performing teams ever so I trust that the guy knows what he is doing.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Seriously, you need a reality check here.

Were you watching the same team I was last year? The team that could get a lead early in the game but watch that lead go away because of a defense that could not stop the run? Our defense was horrible last season and no matter what you have on offense, if you do not have a defense you are going to have a hard time with it.

Yeah, the Vermiel expirement showed that you could win some games against mediocre teams without a defense, but it also proved that when you go up against teams that are more well rounded, you lose.

Now I know a lot of you guys were on the Crabtree bandwagon. I am sure it would have been exciting to see Bowe and Crabtree running routes together, but in the end if every touchdown you score gets matched by the opposing team, then we have nothing gained.

Aside from some help on the offensive line, the Chiefs DID NOT need offense this year. I would have liked to see us draft a young linebacker to learn from all these awesome veterans that we have, but we have what we have at this point. Can we be competitive? We will see.

Have some patience and relax, it seems like you guys forget that Pioli comes from one of the best performing teams ever so I trust that the guy knows what he is doing.
    Good point! Rep!

Athough at some point we are going to have to address the viod left by the TG trade.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 04-26-2009 at 01:18 PM.

rick
    Chiefs fan for 40 years
    Well it ain't quite that bad - imagine what'd been like if Petersen and Edwards were still around. Let's give Pioli a chance and see where this goes...it's not like we have a choice now anyway.

Actually I do agree with this about the Chiefs needing O-line help. And I agree we needed to draft OL last year. Who is availible if Waters bolts for another team? Way too many injuries to QB's and RB's. It's too big of an issue not to notice.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Well it ain't quite that bad - imagine what'd been like if Petersen and Edwards were still around. Let's give Pioli a chance and see where this goes...it's not like we have a choice now anyway.

Actually I do agree with this about the Chiefs needing O-line help. And I agree we needed to draft OL last year. Who is availible if Waters bolts for another team? Way too many injuries to QB's and RB's. It's too big of an issue not to notice.

Just my two cents.
    Agreed! The 5th round is approaching and I'd really like to see us draft an "O" lineman.

In the 5th round the Chiefs select: Colin Brown - OT
    Last edited by Chiefster; 04-26-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast