Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

Default Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

OK a new era in KC just started..well started with Cassell we will see how that goes..

Comments here............

We've got Cassel as the big offseason move. That will bring in the excitement into the stadium like we always finds a way to do every year. We didn't need a big name like Crabtree, however, would have been nice to seen him line up on the opposite side as Bowe. Curry would have been a great pick but after Biesel, Johnson, and Vrabel, we don't need THAT much help at LB. I think DE was a strong pick in the 1st round. 2nd round too though?? That I question.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'd really like to see us draft for the "O" line.
    I would too, but I'm surprised at the slide that some players are taking. The guy I would like would be OT Jamon Meredith for RT. He's not the ideal size for RT and does not have a real mean streak. But he has great feet, great athleticism to be a great RT if we are going to be a passing offense.

But it looks like Pioli with the first and third round pick was add two DEs to play in our 3-4. I think it's a good choice because to improve our defense, all we need to do is stop the run. Yeah, we need a pass rush, but we have to be able to put teams into passing downs first, which means we need to make it 3rd down and 6+ yards. This does not look like it's going to be a flashy draft for us, but at least it will make us a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderHater99 View Post
    We've got Cassel as the big offseason move. That will bring in the excitement into the stadium like we always finds a way to do every year. We didn't need a big name like Crabtree, however, would have been nice to seen him line up on the opposite side as Bowe. Curry would have been a great pick but after Biesel, Johnson, and Vrabel, we don't need THAT much help at LB. I think DE was a strong pick in the 1st round. 2nd round too though?? That I question.
    Jaron Gilbert is just as big, stronger and faster and a better pass rusher. He was available in the 3rd rd. To me Curry, OT or Raji made more since at #3.

i hope we get this position the d-line right dorsey,turk,tank,hali simms,jackson and now mcgee that is alot of picks used on this position it better work out i am ok with the jackson pick but the mcgee pick i do not like we should have went with an interior offensive lineman

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Jaron Gilbert is just as big, stronger and faster and a better pass rusher. He was available in the 3rd rd. To me Curry, OT or Raji made more since at #3.
    I would have loved to have seen Raji's named called.

In the 4th round the Chiefs select: Donald Washington CB

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    I would too, but I'm surprised at the slide that some players are taking. The guy I would like would be OT Jamon Meredith for RT. He's not the ideal size for RT and does not have a real mean streak. But he has great feet, great athleticism to be a great RT if we are going to be a passing offense.

But it looks like Pioli with the first and third round pick was add two DEs to play in our 3-4. I think it's a good choice because to improve our defense, all we need to do is stop the run. Yeah, we need a pass rush, but we have to be able to put teams into passing downs first, which means we need to make it 3rd down and 6+ yards. This does not look like it's going to be a flashy draft for us, but at least it will make us a better team.
    Sure hope your right; I am more then a bit surprised, though, that we have yet to address the offensive side of the ball.

In the 4th round the Chiefs select: Donald Washington CB
    Now I'm really confused!!!!

In the 3rd round the Chiefs select: Alex McGee DE
    Looks like Pioli gonna fix defense/special teams number 1 priority. I'm ok with this. They might be figuring if the other tram can't score or held to fg's, we gotta chance to win some games...!
    SHUT IT

Sure hope your right; I am more then a bit surprised, though, that we have yet to address the offensive side of the ball.
    Just give the ball to LJ and hammer him all day long and let our new defense/special teams stuff 'em.
    Its Martyball!!!
    SHUT IT

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast