Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leroy Hill... Right Now!!

Default Leroy Hill... Right Now!!

LET'S GO GET THIS GUY, YESTERDAY!!!!

The Seahawks removed the franchise tag and he's officially a free agent. Let's get another long-term piece for our LB corp.

Hawks remove Hill’s franchise tag | The News Tribune - Sports | Seattle-Tacoma News, Weather, Sports, Jobs, Homes and Cars | South Puget Sound's Destination

I'd like to have him, he's been a productive player for the Seahawks, but I don't know about the drug possession and the arrest.

Sounds like a red flag for Pioli, but you never know.

Very good young player, I don't know why they cut him. Probably would have to play inside in a 3-4 since he doesn't seem to be much of a pass rusher.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    This pick up would give us a guy in the LB crew with DJ that won't be gone after this season or next.
    2010 2nd rd pick?

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    Hawks remove Hill’s franchise tag | The News Tribune - Sports | Seattle-Tacoma News, Weather, Sports, Jobs, Homes and Cars | South Puget Sound's Destination

I'd like to have him, he's been a productive player for the Seahawks, but I don't know about the drug possession and the arrest.

Sounds like a red flag for Pioli, but you never know.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    LET'S GO GET THIS GUY, YESTERDAY!!!!

The Seahawks removed the franchise tag and he's officially a free agent. Let's get another long-term piece for our LB corp.
    What would he do? ILB? While it's an option, I don't know if it's the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Very good young player, I don't know why they cut him. Probably would have to play inside in a 3-4 since he doesn't seem to be much of a pass rusher.
    He wasn't cut they just lifted the franchise tag because he didn't sign his tender and they drafted Curry who is in for a lucrative contract being taking at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    He wasn't cut they just lifted the franchise tag because he didn't sign his tender and they drafted Curry who is in for a lucrative contract being taking at 4.
    We have the money, go sign this guy now!!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Agreed, this would be a great signing. And seriously who gives a crap about a measly Pot possession. Unless it turns into something more I could care less. Its pot people. This is 2009. Most of America is smoking, and in most other countries its completely legal.

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyTalk View Post
    Agreed, this would be a great signing. And seriously who gives a crap about a measly Pot possession. Unless it turns into something more I could care less. Its pot people. This is 2009. Most of America is smoking, and in most other countries its completely legal.
    That's exactly what Chris Henry said on his first offense.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast