Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New coaching staff What do you think?

Default New coaching staff What do you think?

I was watching the coaches this year in rookie camp. Kinda aggressive. Way different than Coach Vermeal's coaching style.The speed and the contact without pads seemed bizzar compaired to what I've seen. But can we stay healthy? Lord last year it seemed like we just couldnt stay healthy even during camp .And thats without all the rushing around and physical contact.Well mabey it'll toughen um up some. :roll:

Default Re: New coaching staff What do you think?

Since it is mostly the rooks with only some of the vets, I would fully expect and overly agressive stance by the coaching staff. They need to get tough with some of the VETS too though. I am not really fond of the "he knows what to do and will do it when the season begins" attitude that DV took with the vets.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

KC-Krazo wrote:
    I was watching the coaches this year in rookie camp. Kinda aggressive. Way different than Coach Vermeal's coaching style.The speed and the contact without pads seemed bizzar compaired to what I've seen. But can we stay healthy? Lord last year it seemed like we just couldnt stay healthy even during camp .And thats without all the rushing around and physical contact.Well mabey it'll toughen um up some. :roll:

Well I hope so; I've thought for a long time that they need to know the difference between pain and injury - if that makes sense.

Guru wrote:
    Since it is mostly the rooks with only some of the vets, I would fully expect and overly agressive stance by the coaching staff. They need to get tough with some of the VETS too though. I am not really fond of the "he knows what to do and will do it when the season begins" attitude that DV took with the vets.
    That got on my nerves to :-( If your constantly winning superbowls hell yea take the day off!Otherwise get your a** to practice!

Chiefster wrote:
    Well I hope so; I've thought for a long time that they need to know the difference between pain and injury - if that makes sense.
    Do you ever make any sense? :hammer:

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Do you ever make any sense? :hammer:
    Only to my 8 ball!

KC-Krazo wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    That got on my nerves to :-( If your constantly winning superbowls hell yea take the day off!Otherwise get your a** to practice!
    Agreed on both accounts; time to quit baby coddling.

Chiefster wrote:

Tony G

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Tony G
    that is is tooo funny

KC-Krazo wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Tony G
    that is is tooo funny

Yep!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast