Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tyson Jackson hmm?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Tyson Jackson hmm?


    0 Not allowed!
    I went camping for extra credit in my class and pretty much missed out on alot of news. I havn't been able to read much yet, but heard Cassel signed a contract, the Chiefs drafted Jackson, and then a few other guys.

    I was suprised. I wish Pioli would have traded down and get more picks since Curry was gone. I think since we were getting a DE, we should have had Orakpo.

    I really love what the rest of the AFC west was doing. Donks getting yet another back, Faiders getting a player they could have gotten later on, and teh Bolts picking up someone they didn't really need.




    What else happened while I was gone?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We drafted an "O" lineman and a WR in the 5th and 6th rounds.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 140

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I went camping for extra credit in my class and pretty much missed out on alot of news. I havn't been able to read much yet, but heard Cassel signed a contract, the Chiefs drafted Jackson, and then a few other guys.

    I was suprised. I wish Pioli would have traded down and get more picks since Curry was gone. I think since we were getting a DE, we should have had Orakpo.

    I really love what the rest of the AFC west was doing. Donks getting yet another back, Faiders getting a player they could have gotten later on, and teh Bolts picking up someone they didn't really need.




    What else happened while I was gone?
    Cassel did NOT sign a contract ... according to Pioli.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Our 5th round pick was an oak tree in Columbia.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I went camping for extra credit in my class and pretty much missed out on alot of news. I havn't been able to read much yet, but heard Cassel signed a contract, the Chiefs drafted Jackson, and then a few other guys.

    I was suprised. I wish Pioli would have traded down and get more picks since Curry was gone. I think since we were getting a DE, we should have had Orakpo.

    I really love what the rest of the AFC west was doing. Donks getting yet another back, Faiders getting a player they could have gotten later on, and teh Bolts picking up someone they didn't really need.




    What else happened while I was gone?
    curry was not gone we could have taken him but we did not.my initial rection to jackson was confusion untill i watched some film on him looked at his stats and read the q&a with him. what impressed me with his stats is that he had 32 tackles for losses that is very impressive. he seams to have a great attitude in saying he will no doubt give a 100% to the chiefs. we did not have any trade offers is what is being said as far as trading down

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I guess we still have that women beater on the team, don't we? I was hoping to get an extra 5th round pick. ;-\
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,011
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Our 5th round pick was an oak tree in Columbia.
    SHUT IT

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I guess we still have that women beater on the team, don't we? I was hoping to get an extra 5th round pick. ;-
    i am hoping now that carl is gone he gets in here and performs we really do need him and he is still a chief

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    curry was not gone we could have taken him but we did not.my initial rection to jackson was confusion untill i watched some film on him looked at his stats and read the q&a with him. what impressed me with his stats is that he had 32 tackles for losses that is very impressive. he seams to have a great attitude in saying he will no doubt give a 100% to the chiefs. we did not have any trade offers is what is being said as far as trading down
    I've been traaveling the country and the world all my life, working long hard hourd, for peanuts, for 40 or 50 million $ I could at least give 110%

Similar Threads

  1. Tyson Jackson
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 11:07 AM
  2. For those of us in Jackson, County MO
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •