DE Pierre Walters (Eastern Illinois)
    WR Taurus Johnson (South Florida)
    LB Jovan Belcher (Maine)
    DT Dion Gales (Troy)
    DB Londen Fryar (W. Michigan)
    OT Cameron Goldberg (Duke)
    DE Bobby Greenwood (Alabama)
    LB Bobby Abare (Yale)

Do you think, that the new management thinks we have a problem? 6 defensive players, 2 offense so far in UDFA'S. So Far.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Do you think, that the new management thinks we have a problem? 6 defensive players, 2 offense so far in UDFA'S. So Far.
    I think Pioli/Haley think that our offense has the talent to be coachable into a good unit. If you look at the exemplary work of Gailey/Thigpen last year, I agree.

I think they see our defense as largely talentless, especially in the front seven. Which is pathetic, given how many high picks we spent on our front seven in the 2000s. But again, I agree.

No way!!!! Just because we gave up almost 6 yds per rush, could't stop the pass and was at the bottom of the NFL on special teams.. They are not that smart are they.

thanks for the post lamerson i was curious ther are alot of players who udfa who became great football players harrison,delhomme,warner to name a few hopefully we can find a diamond in the rough

lack of talent in the front 7 on defense, and the changing of systems on defense. There will be a large overhaul of players this year and probably next

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    lack of talent in the front 7 on defense, and the changing of systems on defense. There will be a large overhaul of players this year and probably next
    Lack of talent AND depth. These guys are probably going to give us some depth and be special team guys unless Pioli and Co found some diamond in the rough ... which is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Lack of talent AND depth. These guys are probably going to give us some depth and be special team guys unless Pioli and Co found some diamond in the rough ... which is unlikely.
    A little pressure and time....is what it takes to turn a lump of coal into a diamond. Maybe one of these guys, maybe two, will shine.

We have Pioli MAGIC now so I will say he atleast finds one.

I think its safe to say that if you were on the Chiefs defense last year, your job may be in jeopardy.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast