Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do I start a bet?

Default How do I start a bet?

How do I start a bet thread? Or is that just for Admins and Mods?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Pro football doesn't seem to have that problem. Other than T.O. and a select few.
    I agree; much more team oriented for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Pro football doesn't seem to have that problem. Other than T.O. and a select few.
    What's amazing is the fact that M.J. was the best there was and was respectfull and classy, then these younger guys, who may, or may not, be pretty good, get these incredible egos. Eveything goes to their heads. They think that they are gods. How can you be "pretty good" and think that you are a god, when the best to ever play the game, (Slightly arguable) was so humble?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    What's amazing is the fact that M.J. was the best there was and was respectfull and classy, then these younger guys, who may, or may not, be pretty good, get these incredible egos. Eveything goes to their heads. They think that they are gods. How can you be "pretty good" and think that you are a god, when the best to ever play the game, (Slightly arguable) was so humble?

That's why he was the best IMO. He wasn't so full of himself that he didn't respect the talent that was on the court with him; he knew his opponent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123