Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: does anyone else have issue with faider fans like this?

Default does anyone else have issue with faider fans like this?

all the time on espn i post about how good i think kc will be and etc...most of the time i dont' start trouble but some stupid faider fans says something really stupid so i start in with my comments back...alot of them brag because they finally after 7 years of trying had a better record then us and now all of a sudeen they are winning the afc west while kc will stink again..i go on to tell them the old regime is gone and to stop referring to last season as any possible clue of how the chiefs will be but they continue to gloat about there 5 win seasons...i dunno i think it' s funny..anyone else have issues with faider fans?? for some reason i have never got along with faider fans...i get along with donkie and dolt fans more then i do faider fans..they are just very unintelligent if you ask me...well not all faidre fans but a majority of them

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    What makes Raider fans different from any other human being. Maybe the few Raider fans you've ran into have been stupid, but your sort of reasoning is the foundation of slavery, they're human like anybody else. They like a different football team, oh man, nobody who likes the Raiders can be a decent human being, might as well just hit them all in the mouth because they're Raider fans.
    Now your starting to make sense.

What makes Raider fans different from any other human being. Maybe the few Raider fans you've ran into have been stupid, but your sort of reasoning is the foundation of slavery, they're human like anybody else. They like a different football team, oh man, nobody who likes the Raiders can be a decent human being, might as well just hit them all in the mouth because they're Raider fans.
    Most people hate the fandom and the team, not necessarily the people who enjoy them. One of my good friends is a Raiders fan and we'll get into heated and non sensical debates, taunting and throwing obscenities around etc, but that doesn't mean I hate the guy or view him as a lesser person outside of his preference of team that he likes.

He's just a dirty Raiders fan, but I can still enjoy having a beer with the guy. We agree to disagree.

And I don't know about slavery but more of a nfl-esque racist scenario.

Dirty Raider fans I think they get the point that we hate each other only in the NFL/game sense of the word and not in a malicious type wishing misfortune on them in their day to day lives. I mean really...its a rivalry sort of scenario you look to demean your rival and make them look like fools for supporting their team because you support the other.

Their is no high and mighty place in the world of sports fandom because its not all sports all the time for fans.

Now when you purposely go into a forum (such as this) and just taunt and rave about it then thats annoying but generally on the public discussions (like ESPN) its kind of funny to see people go back and forth about htis and that.
    Last edited by DT14PRIEST; 04-30-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Hey Chief Tyler, Wal-Mart has a sale going on right now on Grade A number one imported "Sense of Humors" maybe you should go pick one up.

Seriously, I did everything in that post I could to let it be known it was a joke and still you missed it.

WOW man, slavery? Really? I just thought it amounted to assault and battery personally, that is at least what the police charged me with!

You see, that's humor, based partly on sarcasm and partly on self-deprecation... You are learning something new everyday!
    Last edited by Hayvern; 04-30-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

lol at chief tyler...well that's your opinion i guess!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    lol at chief tyler...well that's your opinion i guess!!!!!!!
    no kidding...

totally put words in my mouth to make himself look like a bible preaching angel...

anyways, yea raider fans are just more rabid, bronco fans are more ethical, and give more consideration in there teams...raiders fans are just blinded, just like their owner, stupid al davis...

I love raider fans and their faith in al davis who by the way needs to be strapped to his chair now so he doesn't slide out.The aggresive rivalry is the best in the nfl and i love it!! dont believe they're unintelligent and i like they hate chief fans more than bonco and bolt fans!

not all of them are unintelligent...just alot of them that post on espn...there are alot where i can't understand there grammar or how there typing...like trying to sound gangster sometimes...that's whati meant by alot of them by being unintelligent..and the insults they throw out is halarious

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    We will always have probelms with divison rivals. The difference is we are better than the raiders.
    Always have been, always will be. An ironic thing is that there uniform is like all black and all that but they are based in California!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123