Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else have issue with faider fans like this?

Default does anyone else have issue with faider fans like this?

all the time on espn i post about how good i think kc will be and etc...most of the time i dont' start trouble but some stupid faider fans says something really stupid so i start in with my comments back...alot of them brag because they finally after 7 years of trying had a better record then us and now all of a sudeen they are winning the afc west while kc will stink again..i go on to tell them the old regime is gone and to stop referring to last season as any possible clue of how the chiefs will be but they continue to gloat about there 5 win seasons...i dunno i think it' s funny..anyone else have issues with faider fans?? for some reason i have never got along with faider fans...i get along with donkie and dolt fans more then i do faider fans..they are just very unintelligent if you ask me...well not all faidre fans but a majority of them

Raiders and Chiefs Fans will always disagree. That is the world we live in.

oh and they kicked are AZZES also the first game and we always got lucky the 2nd game..i go on to tell them i guess the past 6 years have been lucky at oakland then since we have a 6 game winning streak going...then go on to say that pioli is a way better evaluator in talent then crazy al davis..lol that really gets them going or saying jamarcus russell is a bust after they say cassel is a 1 yaer wonder...lol i guess i just really love my chiefs

ignore them like you would a 5 year old making fun of you.

northwest i try...it doesn't work...and the more they rag on kc the more i have an itch to say something back

guess i just don't like people dissing my team..always been that way since i was a kid

We will always have probelms with divison rivals. The difference is we are better than the raiders.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

imo donks fans are worse than faider fans....i mean, the faiders are just so bad....they really dont have any barring what so ever...so anything they say can just be dismissed without question...donks fans on the other hand think they are world class, etc....and elway just killed us, and it always seems we can never win in their stadium no matter what...they always talk about how their broncos are going to beat my chiefs (i have known many individual donk fans over the years...)...ugghh...

ofcourse this is just one mans experience...

i understand the faiders and chiefs have duked it out several times in the past before i wasnt even born, so im sure that has a lot to do with some of the older fans opinions...

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    all the time on espn i post about how good i think kc will be and etc...most of the time i dont' start trouble but some stupid faider fans says something really stupid so i start in with my comments back...alot of them brag because they finally after 7 years of trying had a better record then us and now all of a sudeen they are winning the afc west while kc will stink again..i go on to tell them the old regime is gone and to stop referring to last season as any possible clue of how the chiefs will be but they continue to gloat about there 5 win seasons...i dunno i think it' s funny..anyone else have issues with faider fans?? for some reason i have never got along with faider fans...i get along with donkie and dolt fans more then i do faider fans..they are just very unintelligent if you ask me...well not all faidre fans but a majority of them
    I have more of a problem with you. Everytime I see a post bearing your name on the ESPN site it's usually followed by some asinine comment. What you've done has never been funny, it's beyond childish, the crap that some of the Raider fans pull there is stupid, but nowhere even close to your level. You bash the intelligence of other people, yet your own thoughts are neither intelligble nor coherent. Honestly, you're an embarassment to Chiefs fans when you do crap like that, you're just like the terrible "Faider" fans that you so fervently complain about.

Thanks Aussie!

faders have al, nuff said!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast