Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First time to Arrowhead- Need some info

Hybrid View

Default First time to Arrowhead- Need some info

I am a die hard Chiefs fan and am finally flying into KC to watch our beloved Chiefs play Oakland (sept 20). I have been a fan since the Deron Cherry days but have always went to sports bars or ordered Directv to watch the games over the years. I am obviously beside myself at the chance to watch the Chiefs play at Arrowhead.

I am needing to know some info before I buy tickets to the game.

I want to sit in the 100 level on the Chiefs side (sections 116 thru 121 -don't wanna have to look at the backside of Raider pukes during the game)

1) Is there a row too low that the players block the view of the game? Trying to get as close as I can, but with having an unobstructed view.. what has been your experince in regard to aa good close seat

2) Any suggestions on what Hotel I can stay at to simply walk to the game?

Thanks in advance guys and gals

Holiday inn sports complex is across the street from Arrowhead. You can look up a few hotels and use Arrowhead as a landmark and gte places that are close. (there are about 4 close hotels) there is not a bad seat in the stadium and if u r looking for some people to party with, send me a message. There will be a bunch of us there partying/tailgating!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Ditto Canada on the good view from about any seat. However, if you are taller than 5' 8" and/or weigh more than 200lbs, don't plan on getting comfortable in the seats. However, with the changes being made to the team, I am sure there will be a lot of cheering while standing up!

IMO, the best sets in the house are top level, right against the railing........on the 50 yard line.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I only made it there once, we stayed at the Drury Inn right across from ARROWHEAD. you can look out your window and stare at it until you fall asleep, i was to excited to sleep. hotel was very nice and they have a free breakfast area where you can make your own waffles from batter. i luv waffles!!! and on gameday the hotel is filled with CHIEFS fans in full regalia. it was so cool!!! we walked to the game. i can highly recomend it. you can look them up on line , they are a chain.

Is that the one right beside the Denny's? I wanted to check that one out too.

As far as the seats, u do get a better view from up high, but I like filed level. Get into the party. near the players is awesome!! I personally love the end zone seats. Hard to see half the game but it s great when they are coming towards you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

As far as the seats, u do get a better view from up high, but I like filed level. Get into the party. near the players is awesome!! I personally love the end zone seats. Hard to see half the game but it s great when they are coming towards you!!

yeah, even my wife liked it there!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

yeah, even mife wife liked it there!

I love all this info :-)

I have the ability to buy 2 tickets in section 118 or 120; although not cheap I am interested in buying (figure spending a little money on my first game tickets at arrowhead is OK). Anyways, they are row 2... is that almost too close to where I will be looking at KC's backs the entire time and can't watch the game?

If Anyone can tell me the lowest row I can sit and still see over the players and close to the action would be appreciated

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast