Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Rumor central....

Default Rumor central....

KC's first and one of our seconds next year for A. Boldin.

you heard it here first. keep in the mind that first could be a top 3. owwwww scary.

St. Louis Rams release linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa

05/09/2009 - St. Louis Rams release linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa - STLtoday.com

... some numbers

Pisa Tinoisamoa - St. Louis Rams - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Do we have a chance on this guy and would he fit in your opinion. I like him, he does well with the Chiefs when I trade for him on Madden.

IMO he won't be let go for any less than a second pick. Now the Rams have released veteran linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa and I know we have plenty of LB's but Tinoisamoa is only 27 and would have a big impack right from the get go if we could get him at a fair price.

I'd be OK for trading Boldin for a 2nd round pick and a later round pick at the most. No way for a 1st round pick though.

It will create hell when we want to resign Bowe next year though. We'll be in the same situation as Arizona is this year.

CBS sportsline, their power rankings have us 29th. Ahead of the browns, rams and lions.

Also scouts.com list of available free agents. there are still some help for us available.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    CBS sportsline, their power rankings have us 29th. Ahead of the browns, rams and lions.

Also scouts.com list of available free agents. there are still some help for us available.
    - Cards seem a bit high at 4

- I still think we're better then Oakland so we should at 'least' be 28th in PR.

- Some other positions I could disagree with but it is, once again, WAY too early for this.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post

Its just like any other sports mag or writers. They are going to go off the previous year.

CBS sportsline is pretty much going to have the same playoff teams from last year go to the playoffs this year in their season opening mags and articles. And their SB verdict will be the Steelers over the Giants or something like that.

I guarantee that CBS sportsline didnt have the Dolphins or Falcons ranked as such this time last year

I moved all of the Kurt Warner discussion to a new thread so that we could get back on topic; Rumor Central.

If you would like to continue the Kurt Warner debate, visit the thread below:
    Does Kurt Warner belong in the HOF? - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567