Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor central....

Default Rumor central....

KC's first and one of our seconds next year for A. Boldin.

you heard it here first. keep in the mind that first could be a top 3. owwwww scary.

I wouldn't mind the Chiefs trading both of next years 2nd rounders for Boldin, but definitely not the first.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    A second rounder would be great, no way on a first and and a second!!!!
    Well according to the article on ESPN, he might be available for a second rounder only. There's a slim to none possibility of this actually working out, but I can dream, damn it!!

i can actually see pioli pulling the trigger on this one.

I can hear Haley now! Scott can we get Bouldin, can we get him, can we get him please!!!!

you know when they said vet. addition soon i bet you its going to be marty booker

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    This is a "rumor" thread.

By the way...Barry Sanders is coming out of retirement and he wants to play for the Chiefs. lmao
    hell ya he is, and so is Jim Brown. OJ might even get out of jail early and be ready for mini-camp.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I can hear Haley now! Scott can we get Bouldin, can we get him, can we get him please!!!!

add it up, we all that money under the cap still and boldin wants a long term deal. its going to happen, the days of Carl Peterson are over, Pioli can get things done.

and for all you unwilling to give up a first, what's the point, first rounders normally suck, why take the risk, give that money to a proven player. bolding is better than any first rounder we could pick, why roll the dice when we could have a quaranteed stud player. Pioli hired this coach to be an offensive beast, and now things are going to happen. you don't bring a offensive "mad scientist" and give he crap players to play with.

then again what the hell do i know, i've been drinking since noon. LMFAO...

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Boldin and Bowe? Almost as good as Boldin and Fitz.

Fitzgerald's first two seasons:
    161 catches, 2189 yards, 18 TDs

Bowe's first two seasons:
    156 catches, 2017 yards, 12 TDs

Make it happen Pioli!
    Bowe is not even close to as good as Fitz!!!!! Don't care what the numbers say!
    Last edited by DrunkHillbilly; 05-01-2009 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Bowe is not even close to as good as Fitz!!!!! Don't care what the numbers say!
    He did say almost and Fitz has not always been this good. He started out kinda like Bowe. Dbo has the potential to be as good as fitz if not better.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    He did say almost and Fitz has not always been this good. He started out kinda like Bowe. Dbo has the potential to be as good as fitz if not better.
    Fitz's last two years have been phenominal!!! I'm ok with DBowe being our guy for now but he has miles to go before he is even in the ball park with Fitz. Put it this way, if Boldin were to be traded here, Bowe would instantly become the #2 receiver. If we have any semblance of a running game this year, coupled with the fact that we brought in Ingram, I forsee Bowes # of catches going down which could actually be a good thing because it would mean we are more balanced.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast