Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Sometime being a fan is tough!!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Sometime being a fan is tough!!!


    0 Not allowed!
    OK, we've survived the end of the Peterson era!!!! Let's hope the new regime is more interested in football than their own ego!!!!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmonty72 View Post
    OK, we've survived the end of the Peterson era!!!! Let's hope the new regime is more interested in football than their own ego!!!!
    When CP made draft choices and we,the fans disagreed, we were usually right.
    Now that some of us are disagreeing with some of the current choices, let's hope we're wrong this time.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    When CP made draft choices and we,the fans disagreed, we were usually right.
    Now that some of us are disagreeing with some of the current choices, let's hope we're wrong this time.
    Agreed.

    Being a Chiefs fan, in recent years, has been a little like being a coke addict; you have to have it regardless of how much harm you're doing to yourself. Welcome aboard BTW!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 05-04-2009 at 09:17 AM.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed.

    Being a Chiefs fan, in recent years, has been a little like being a coke addict; you have to have it regardless of how much harm you're doing to yourself.
    Nice quote!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's part of life.

    You are a Chiefs fan and you deal with it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmonty72 View Post
    OK, we've survived the end of the Peterson era!!!! Let's hope the new regime is more interested in football than their own ego!!!!
    to the Crowd BTW!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    To the Chiefs Crowd.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It's part of life.

    You are a Chiefs fan and you deal with it.
    You, sir, are correct!


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It's part of life.

    You are a Chiefs fan and you deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You, sir, are correct!

    Now where is the end of the rainbow and my pot of gold HH ?

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Now where is the end of the rainbow and my pot of gold HH ?
    It's fool's gold. :p


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OPTIMISM IS NOT A TOUGH GIG to Beat
    By BarryinStlouis in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 01:12 AM
  2. Tough guy
    By royalswin100games in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •