Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wind rips off Dallas Cowboys "Training Facility" roof!

Default Wind rips off Dallas Cowboys "Training Facility" roof!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8031438.stAt

first when I heard about it I thought it happened to the Actual home ground of the Cowboys, I later found out it was the roof of one of their training facility's that come crashing down. Take a look at the video; It shows a cameraman running for cover while he was filming a rookie Cowboys team workout and practice plays.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I believe that Chiefster said they took that forum out so The Locker Room would work for it. It's horrid they had the storm that knocked it out. Alot of guys could have been hurt badly.
    Yeah, evan if it's an enemy that gets hurt, ya gotta feel bad. Apart from Faider Fans.

I miss Herm Hater, he would have had some fun in this thread.

How can we ever feel bad for any type of Faider? I have some friends that are Faider Fans and when they went to the Superbowl against Tampa I enjoyed saying that the Bucs took them out because they bragged that Rice would get 6 TDs and Brown would match it making an all time high for a Superbowl. Well, they were wrong and I loved every bit of it !!!!!
    Yeah, the Faiders are the worst of the worst for sure!

The closing music in the internet radio show I made for this site is the tune. Listen to that and at the end you will hear it or well part of it. It isn't finished yet 100% but we know what we are gonna do so , is that all you want to know? Why do I HAVE to prove anything to you? It never fails that anytime anyone mentions doing the things most of us think are unattainable, there is a need to prove it like it's some huge macho thing. I guess that is basically how the people that can't attain these sort of things think. Glad I am not one of those, I enjoy being a person that does these things
    If you wish to have proof I wrote the show just go ask anyone that may be at my website forum, if any are left it's been down for about 6 months as I just got tired of running it. These places are alot of work.
    I think that is more likely to be the fault of how frequently some will fabricate their own link to celebrity.

I've known alot of people who do that sort of thing, as I'm sure most of us do.

Sometimes, people are bold enough to lie to your face, eventhough you have known them for their entire life, and know that they are FOS.

I knew this fellow since grade school, and knew that he had never been out of the state. He had even mentioned that he had never been out of state.

But he still slipped-up and told me that he had been to Amsterdam for a couple of years.

Although he knew that I knew better, and there was noone else around to bother holding onto the lie, he fought and argued for about ten minutes, before storming off in a fit.

I would venture to guess that there are probably 100 false claims to such nobility, than there are legitimate ones.

Hence, one's impulse to distrust such claims.

And what does this have to do with the Cowboys training facility?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have no idea. WTF are they talking about?
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

I dunno
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I was wondering the same thing.

I also wondered how a place like that gets destroyed in 40 mph winds. Conspiracy?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

I also wondered how a place like that gets destroyed in 40 mph winds. Conspiracy?
    Maybe TO helped put it together!!

Maybe TO helped put it together!!

Now, lets talk about my sweet sig.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast