Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning Extremely Sad Video

Default Warning Extremely Sad Video

A Heartbreaker...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg"]YouTube - ♥ Kelsey Briggs ♥ (True Story Original)[/ame]

That is so sad, what a beautiful child, gone because of a monster, the court system failed this little child, like it does many others. The courts always seem to favor the Mothers in custody, If her father and his family, while he was serving, would have had custody, maybe she would still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    That is so sad, what a beautiful child, gone because of a monster, the court system failed this little child, like it does many others. The courts always seem to favor the Mothers in custody, If her father and his family, while he was serving, would have had custody, maybe she would still be alive.
    Yeah I cant believe parole is possible in 25 years for this monster, It boggles my mind how they can get off so easy. My heart really goes out to the dad.

I am so angry at seeing that video common decency inhibits me from expressing in words the rage I'm feeling at this moment!

Thanks for getting me all pissed off!

I don't blame the courts entirely. I blame the destruction of the American family and the destruction of American values and morality. This could have started with the abuse of this man when he was a child.
    But indeed, a court system that would allow this little girl to be placed in this environment is such a tradgedy that I am lost for words. This judge should be imprisoned along with the mom and stepdad.
    God bless this innocent little girl and her father.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Thanks for getting me all pissed off!
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't blame the courts entirely. I blame the destruction of the American family and the destruction of American values and morality. This could have started with the abuse of this man when he was a child.
    But indeed, a court system that would allow this little girl to be placed in this environment is such a tradgedy that I am lost for words. This judge should be imprisoned along with the mom and stepdad.
    God bless this innocent little girl and her father.
    ...and this!

The only problem I have with the argument that the man my have been abused when he was a child, is that, in my mind, is absolutely no excuse. People grow up with crappy childhoods all the time; it is never, ever an excuse to abuse another child continuing the cycle. I think the punishment should literally fit the crime.

That is so sad! I personally blame the mother most of all... she was not protecting her child! I die fighting before I would allow a monster like that harm my kids - then the idiot excuse of a mom married him? I hope she is feeling the pain everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    That is so sad! I personally blame the mother most of all... she was not protecting her child! I die fighting before I would allow a monster like that harm my kids - then the idiot excuse of a mom married him? I hope she is feeling the pain everyday.

Well they're both equally to blame, but I can't help but see is oppositely; the man is supposed to be the protector. They both really tick me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well they're both equally to blame, but I can't help but see is oppositely; the man is supposed to be the protector. They both really tick me off.
    I pretty much agree with everything that has been said here. If I was to divorce, enlist in the military and go to Iraq, and this happened with my ex wife and her boyfriend, I would hold both of them accountable. I believe that the video said they were both sentenced, even though I would wish more done to them then what was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast