Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor about Bo

Question Rumor about Bo

Anyone have any idea if there is any truth in this rumor? Remeber it is just a rumor, I have heard that Haley wants players who work hard.

Source

Bowe not clicking with Haley?

Posted: 05/05/09 3:01 pm
    The Main Line...When the Chiefs brought Cardinals OC Todd Haley to town as head coach this offseason, many began predicting big things from Dwayne Bowe. The third-year WR has shown tons of promise, and was to be the focal point of the passing attack. However, the Kansas City Star is reporting that Haley hasn't been impressed with Bowe's work ethic, and even suggests the team could look to move him within the next year.
    jesse thinks...
    This is a bit of a surprise to me, because I thought Bowe would blow up in the same offense that made Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin must-plays in fantasyland. I've seen Bowe up close at Chiefs camp last year though, and I can tell you, he loves himself. A lot. Bowe still remains the best option for new QB Matt Cassel though, and should be regarded as a #2 WR for us fantasy freaks. There is additional cause for concern, however, as Tony Gonzalez' absence will allow teams to focus on closing down the D-Bowe show every week.

This is the first I've heard of it.

Teicher's v-log mentioned this same thing earlier in the week, that Bowe's questionable work ethic might not go over well with Haley since he's looking for high character guys who give it 110% at all times.

I wonder if it is true and if Bo has questionable work ethic that will put him on the wrong side of the front office because they want people that are team first always. But without Bo who do we have that can catch the ball seeing how Tony is gone?

marvin harrison and plaxico burress ^^

We can't afford to lose him due to his own stupidity... But I do agree bowe does love himself..... maybe a little too much

Quote Originally Posted by loyalchief91 View Post
    We can't afford to lose him due to his own stupidity... But I do agree bowe does love himself..... maybe a little too much
    You mean he is another TO in the making?

I can definitely tell you that Haley won't put up with the diva's!!! He is a no BS guy and expects the same from everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    This is the first I've heard of it.
    Same here, I think it's absolute nonsense, but I was wrong about the TG trade I could be wrong with this too. :(

My thought on this.

I remember a game last season where Bowe was on the sidelines and in Squirmin Herman's ear telling him to eiher Challenge a call or go for it on fourth down. I think it was a challenge. Anyway, Herman does what Bowe wanted to do and it failed miserably.

Haley is not about to let his players have that kind of power. He might listen to what the player has to say, but he is ultimately going to make the decision and further discussion about that decision will not be tolerated. I like that.

I can see where Bowe might feel a little disrespected because he no longer is the "baby" of the head coach. This would impact his attitude. Of course he would be wrong, but I work with a number of 20 somethings and that is the attitude that I see very strongly these days.

I cannot quite figure out how someone feels they deserve something that was given to them. That is the attitude I see in Bowe and I do not think Haley nor Piloi will put up with it.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast