Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: They say AFC west wide open...except for the chiefs??

Default They say AFC west wide open...except for the chiefs??

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I pay little attention to the so called "experts".
    This guy's not really an expert. I'd just give him the title "Joe Blow Surface Scratcher" he basically just summed up last season, took a few minutes to grab the nfl rankings, and call it 'the end' and make a prediction that every other analyst and 'expert' has made: "getting good but not good enough".

I'm not going to say the Chiefs will have a MIA or ATL season (though I already have and am sticking by my guns) but you cannot discredit the Chiefs entirely from a potential contender, especially in the AFC West.

Yes SD is stacked but they always (since Norv came to) find a way to be underwhelming, winning by the skin of their teeth in most games.

Denver + McDaniels =/= Success, I think everyone everywhere realized that the minute the Cutler fiasco came to light.

The Raiders haven't done anything this off season. Al Davis is still Al Davis and until something drastic changes in Oakland there is little room for optimism.

5 words-He Can Kiss My A**!

This is the type of guy who will never ever predict a surprise season. He just goes with what's going right now in the NFL and if a team does surprise, then he'll be on board next season. I hate writers like this.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I don't think he's an expert. He's contributed basically two opinion pieces, and he looks like he's 15.

Just saying...
    Yeah, I propably would have picked up on that had I paid attention.

I (and I am not lying) had a dream last night that the chiefs with 4 games left had 9 wins and was leading out division and third best record in the league....

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I (and I am not lying) had a dream last night that the chiefs with 4 games left had 9 wins and was leading out division and third best record in the league....
    9 wins is really not out of reach for KC.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I don't think he's an expert. He's contributed basically two opinion pieces, and he looks like he's 15.

Just saying...
    You all know what an expert is don't you? A has been drip under pressure as in ex-spurt. So maybe he is an expert after all.

That's kind of funny, he says we've got a whole slew of changes and then goes on to say but hey, nothing much has changed...but I suppose they could win the division. Wow, flip floping three times in a couple of paragraphs! Color me impressed.

Who exactly are the 'they' he credits in the title... his folks, his pals... what's dude's affiliations, they seem to be with the Chargers.

I've heard mainly decent to good evaluations regarding our off-season thus far.

Wait, who is this guy? A teenage couch coach that joined that site 3 days ago. That's all I need to know, thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast